Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

can you bring in some more avenger kids to kill off in this book, or do you need permission first?

BANNED

Hello Dennis I Won't waste much time on introductions and pleasantries so here are my questions
    #1.what is x-23's role in the book now that she's the new wolverine and will anything from her avengers arena past be mentioned?
    #2.post secret wars it's been mentioned that the older cyclops will suddenly go missing is this something that you might explore in All New X-Men with the younger cyclops?
    #3.what is the mission statement for this team does it even have one or it just one big road trip like the promo teaser led us to believe?
    #4.how many issues will the first arc be and whose the big bad?(if you can tell us that is)
    #5.who is your favorite character on this all new x-men roster and why?
    #6.Finally what can you say to get people amped up about the upcoming all new x-men book to have them running to pre-order the first issue and add it to their pull lists?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Will Life Seed Angel still be keeping an eye on Kid Apoc or have a contest with Cosmic Warren's powers?
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 08-14-2015 at 01:36 AM.

How long before you quit Marvel and move to DC?

At least at DC you get a chance at longevity rather than your run on an "ongoing" book only lasting 12 issues before Marvel relaunches it with an "ALL NEW! ALL DIFFERENT!" creative team...

Not to mention that with DC's current DCYou initiative they're actually doing something different with their titles while Marvel concentrates on same old same old and trying to push their films.

BANNED

Yo, Mr. Hopeless.
    1) I'm wondering, what's the team's MO, or modus operandi, or mission statement? Are gonna be like X-Factor, or is this mainly a road trip thing?
    2) Does this take place before, during, or after All-New Wolverine? Seeing as I doubt the O5 are going to be Laura's solo all that much.
    3) Are there gonna be other X-kids in the mix? Oya and Evan are supposed to join, but what about others like Armor, Hellion, Elixir, Surge, etc? Hellion making an appearance would add some romantic triangle tension, yo. It'd be great for us Laura (and Hellion) fans to see Laura interact with those friends that had the most impact on her, and have things in common with her, in Hellion and Mercury.
    Last edited by HeWhoSlapsAll; 08-13-2015 at 06:42 PM.

1. From the cover, the tone for this book feels like a breezy teen book of friends traveling around the country dealing with mutant issues. Is that the tone of this book?
    2. Will the O5 boys be keeping in contact with Jean and/or will Jean be keeping in touch with them telepathically?

1. With Genesis and Oya joining the cast, are there any plans for some of the other modern day x-kids ito join the O5?

2. Are there plans for the time displaced X-Men to meet Hope Summers? From what we were led to believe she was a reincarnated Jean Grey, but with teen Jean around she has been largely ignored. Maybe a romance/attraction with teen Cyclops echoing that of Adult Cyclops and Madelyene Pryor can stir things up for both characters? Hope is also Idie's 'big sister' and Laura's friend. Pluse all the parallels between teen Apocalypse and teen Phoenix on the same team would be a crazy.

3. Will teen Jean Grey keep in contact with her friends and will there be a in-story reason as to why she is off the team?

Hiya, mister Opposite-of-Hopeful! Not gonna promise I've got 'good' questions, but I might have some charmingly pointless ones.

• Any hidden extras built into the 05's camper van you're willing to tease? I mean, Young Beast has to have tuned it up a little, which means there's a 50/50 shot it now doubles as a spaceship.
    • While the appeal of adding Genesis to the ANXM squad is obvious, what does Oya bring to the table, character-wise?
    • Any chance of Madelyne Prior continuing to appear in your work, as you have made her into pure glory and perfection in kinky boots?
    • Also more Kid Cable? Can he just pop up in every 3rd issue of ANXM, shoot Genesis in the face, laugh and run away?
    • Regarding House of M: what goes wrong this time? It always struck me as morbidly hilarious that Magneto couldn't even be happy with a world where he'd won everything, and this time there's no reality-warping easy fix to spoil it for him. Does someone burn his toast and he gets super mad over it?
    • Quick thought experiment: name 5 tracks on Colossus and Domino's shared iTunes playlist!
    • Speaking of which, I've got a big ol' gap on my All New All Different Marvel Pull List that would fit those two. Hint. Hint! HINT DANG IT!
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

Love the series as Inferno was one of my favorite arcs back in the day.
    If you ever get the chance to revisit this world again, would you and expand upon the aftermath. Maybe a Mini series?

Hey Mr Hopeless I was wondering if you could share with us what the All New X-Men's hip hop variant cover will be?

Hi Dennis,

Very much enjoying your work on Inferno and I was excited when it was announced you would be taking on All New X Men. Your writing often has a lot of action as well as what feels like a lot of black humour such as in Cable & X Force and Avengers Arena. Is this the kind of approach you will take into All New X Men?

The 05 and Laura already spent a lot of time together and will be spending time it seems in even closer quarters with them. How do you feel their relationship can grow from what it has become?

On the subject of X-23 a character who you already used in Avengers Arena you seemed to have some fun trolling fans in the letters section who are often very passionate about the characters they like. Laura has a pretty hardcore following herself. How do you feel about interactions with fans who hold such strong feelings for the characters and does it make you enjoy the characters more or less?

Also please find some way to use Surge in something. Nobody ever uses her now and I feel like she's a great character who deserves some love. Even if it's just one page and you kill her off horribly thus shattering my soul into a million pieces.

Hi, Dennis!

1) Will we see the young X-Men interact with their families? Apart from O5 Jean finding out about her dead family and O5 Scott meeting Corsair and Havok, the others haven't shown much/any desire to see their families.
    2) What about interacting with their future selves? Icemen? Angels? Beasts?
    2) How will the ANXM be getting around? That van had better be bigger on the inside because that's a lot of teenagers to fit into a regular RV.
    3) I'm continuing to enjoy Inferno. Jean Grey vs Maddie Pryor! Make it happen!
    Last edited by nx01a; 08-13-2015 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Mr Hopeless, is there a chance for Hollow to get a role in this book?