Incredible Member

Default The scattered raft heroes

Do we know where they all went, yet? Like, which books? I know Star-Lord is in Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde. But I'm not reading enough of the tie-ins to know where everyone else went.

Man, this question seems to be popping up everywhere. To my knowledge:

Reed - Unknown.
    Peter Parker - Unknown. (I'd wager he'll show up in Renew Your Vows since Slott "owns" him.)
    Carol - Bar Sinister. (I'd wager she'll make her way to the Hala Field.)
    Jane - Doomgard. (She'll probably show up in Thors since Aaron "owns" her and the mystery revolves around Jane.)
    Cyclops - Dead. But he's a Phoenix, and we all know what that means.
    Peter Quill - In Star Lord and Kitty Pryde right now.
    T'Challa - Unknown.
    Miles - In 616/1610 Manhattan in Ultimate End.
    Thanos - The wall. Could be showing up in The Infinity Gauntlet and/or Siege.
    Maximus - Unknown.
    Corus Glave - Unknown.
    Proxima Midnight - Unknown.
    Terrax - Unknown.
    Namor - Egyptia.
    Black Swan - Doomstadt.
    Ultimate Reed - Unknown.

I think I'm forgetting someone.
    Last edited by resipsaloquitur; 08-13-2015 at 06:46 AM.

So far:

Miles: Ultimate End
    Star Lord: Star Lord and Kitty Pryde
    Thor: Thors
    Thanos: Siege

What we don't know is everyone else, but it's safe to assume that two sets of people will be primarily in the main title

The Reeds

T'Challa and Namor

Oh, and Black Swan, since no writer but Hickman uses her.

No clue on Peter, Carol, or the rest of the Cabal though.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Man, this question seems to be popping up everywhere. To my knowledge:

Reed - Unknown.
    Peter Parker - Unknown. (I'd wager he'll show up in Renew Your Vows since Slott "owns" him.)
    Carol - Bar Sinister. (I'd wager she'll make her way to the Hala Field.)
    Jane - Doomgard. (She'll probably show up in Thors since Aaron "owns" her and the mystery revolves around Jane.)
    Cyclops - Dead. But he's a Phoenix, and we all know what that means.
    Peter Quill - In Star Lord and Kitty Pryde right now.
    T'Challa - Unknown.
    Miles - In 616/1610 Manhattan in Ultimate End.
    Thanos - The wall. Could be showing up in The Infinity Gauntlet and/or Siege.
    Namor - Egyptia.
    Black Swan - ...I forget.
    Ultimate Reed - Unknown.

I think I'm forgetting someone.
    T'Challa's also in Egyptia and Thanos is definitely in Siege. And the rest of the Cabal is unknown, but Black Swan is in Doomstadt, Doom's home turf.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Black Swan is in Doomstadt, no idea about the rest of Thanos Cabal such as Maximus, Glaive, Proxima Midnight, and Terrax though.

I do find it funny that the place to hide a Thor is with a bunch of other Thors, kind of a hiding in plain sight sort of thing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Well, was that the Egyptia T'Challa or the 616 T'Challa? I thought T'Challa looked a little off in that panel.

I know *a* Thanos is showing up in Siege, and money says it's the 616 edition. I'm not clear on whether the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and the 616 Thanos are the same guy.

Incredible Member

Man, this question seems to be popping up everywhere.
    I would've searched, but honestly, I had no idea where to begin. I checked the first few pages or so. I kind of just spat out the title. Is there a main thread for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    So far:

Miles: Ultimate End
    Star Lord: Star Lord and Kitty Pryde
    Thor: Thors
    Thanos: Siege

What we don't know is everyone else, but it's safe to assume that two sets of people will be primarily in the main title

The Reeds

T'Challa and Namor

Oh, and Black Swan, since no writer but Hickman uses her.

No clue on Peter, Carol, or the rest of the Cabal though.
    Man, Ultimate End #4 and Siege #2 just clicked hard for me with those. And yeah, I figured Reed and Maker would be in the main book. But I also kinda figured Thanos, too. The big players from the Illuminati and the Cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    T'Challa's also in Egyptia and Thanos is definitely in Siege. And the rest of the Cabal is unknown, but Black Swan is in Doomstadt, Doom's home turf.
    Was that 616 T'Challa? Thought Namor was the arrival there. BP looked different.

Well, was that the Egyptia T'Challa or the 616 T'Challa? I thought T'Challa looked a little off in that panel.

I know *a* Thanos is showing up in Siege, and money says it's the 616 edition. I'm not clear on whether the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and the 616 Thanos are the same guy.
    It would make sense if they were. Thanos IS supposed to be south of The Shield. And I just don't see Doom bothering to recreate someone like Thanos in Battleworld.

Mighty Member

I thought Peter Parker is in Spiderverse the Last page of 3 says it

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    Man, Ultimate End #4 and Siege #2 just clicked hard for me with those. And yeah, I figured Reed and Maker would be in the main book. But I also kinda figured Thanos, too. The big players from the Illuminati and the Cabal.

Was that 616 T'Challa? Thought Namor was the arrival there. BP looked different.

It would make sense if they were. Thanos IS supposed to be south of The Shield. And I just don't see Doom bothering to recreate someone like Thanos in Battleworld.
    Thanos definitely still will be in Main book, he is on cover of next issue and should have a good portion dealing with him. And multiple Thanos' can be found in Infinity Guantlet, but like Valeria mentioned in Secret Wars main, none of them are as strong as the main one.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I thought Peter Parker is in Spiderverse the Last page of 3 says it
    I think that might be a doppelganger of ultimate Peter Parker. He says he used to be spiderman.

Isn't Peter Parker also in Ultimate End?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    Isn't Peter Parker also in Ultimate End?
    That's just the Peter Parker of that domain. Like the one in RYV and Civil War.