Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3518
    It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

There's still a whole half to go. Both teams will have plenty of opportunities to fail.

This isn't a game someone will win. It's a game someone will lose.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

no one wins, it will just be which team sucks less

Yes. It won't be skillful play that wins, it will be someone screwing up that loses.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well after today KC will be 3-5 , they haven't been able to beat Peyton Manning and I doubt in the realistic last matchup they will ever beat him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omar 382 View Post
    I would not call this game "anyone's game." The Eagles are a significantly better team than the Dolphins

EDIT: Fuck me we're probably going to lose now
    This has been irksome. Early on, it looked like the Eagles were going to run away and hide as they were up 16-3. Now it's 16-13 and the Birds have been running in quicksand.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Go Phillies

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    This has been irksome. Early on, it looked like the Eagles were going to run away and hide as they were up 16-3. Now it's 16-13 and the Birds have been running in quicksand.
    Bradford continuing with the "Jekyll and Hyde" routine. He can look above average for stretches of games, and then he look downright putrid for other stretches.

At least Huff has shown some signs of life

Steelers have blew this game wide open it seems. Big Ben wasn't supposed to even be out there and just play an emergency role. Now he's just thrown his 2nd or 3rd TD of the game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

You know, only the Browns can knock the starting QB out of a game and have it backfire on them.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Its clear Manzell scored that TD. Half his body is in the endzone when his knee hit.

Go Phillies

Sanchez time...

If the Browns get fucked outta this TD , its clear those referees need replaced there. Manzell scored that TD. This is just screwing them insanely.

And the refs fucked the Browns completely , so the Steelers can win. Anytime a dudes body is half in the endzone as their knee lands on the ground ...thats a TD. Not today in Stadium. Honestly I'm no huge Browns fan but hell , everyone can see at home he had that.

'Phins make use of Philly's bobbling (Bradford can't hang onto the ball, even if he does keep picking it up again) to take a four point lead but there's a looooong almost-a-quarter left.
    'Dox out.

The real score of this game should be 24-16 right now.

In this game Manzell has really impressed. He's made some solid great throws and beyond one bad pass that was an Int and the over throw we just saw off his back foot , he's been great. I'll say it....the guy deserves to start the rest of the year and the Browns can see what they have in him.