Page 106 of 235 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3518
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well the Browns are pretty much done with the 5 minutes to go and down 21 points. In one of the silliest statements , Dan Fouts proclaims "Why aren't the Browns taking time outs ? They are only down 21 points."

Because Fouts believes the Browns can score 3 TD's in less than 5 minutes in some weird world.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So did Bradford get hurt or did Chip Kelly get so frustrated with Bradford he was benched ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

What has happened to Green Bay? 3 in a row.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

I watched that game. Rogers was "off" the whole game. Apparently that was the cause of the last loss, too.

No heroics from Sanchez, so Miami managed to not lose.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Ravens take it in the face at home.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I watched that game. Rogers was "off" the whole game. Apparently that was the cause of the last loss, too.

No heroics from Sanchez, so Miami managed to not lose.
    Rodgers was bad against Denver as well. Something going on we don't know?

Phins win ugly. But I can't say it makes me optimistic.

Crableg kid pulls it out.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In this game Manzell has really impressed. He's made some solid great throws and beyond one bad pass that was an Int and the over throw we just saw off his back foot , he's been great. I'll say it....the guy deserves to start the rest of the year and the Browns can see what they have in him.
    I want Manziel to play the rest of the season, too. It's beyond time to either play the kid or trade him. And he looked very impressive today. He wasn't perfect, but he made a lot of good throws. Get him an A-list receiver and get an upgrade at RB and we have a pretty decent offense.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Great D on that last play. Detroit looking to win...

Whaaaaaaatttt. Ball through Megatrons hands.
    You bet yer ass.

BANNED

nice catch and run by Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    I want Manziel to play the rest of the season, too. It's beyond time to either play the kid or trade him. And he looked very impressive today. He wasn't perfect, but he made a lot of good throws. Get him an A-list receiver and get an upgrade at RB and we have a pretty decent offense.
    Hopefully the GM realizes you have to play someone to see what they are , instead of ya know....keeping them on the bench.

BANNED

Lions being the Lions, make every effort to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but the Packers weren't in a taking mood. Detroit ends their 24-game/year Lambeau losing streak.
    Last edited by kalorama; 11-15-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So did Bradford get hurt or did Chip Kelly get so frustrated with Bradford he was benched ?
    Bradford hurt his shoulder, and he suffered a concussion to boot. Urgh! The latter worries me more than the former, if he's not ready to go next week, it'll be the Sanchize starting against Tampa Bay.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well Lions fans ....here is something to make ya think how long a certain streak lasted.

12239734_10153514703681773_8646140739928700508_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Bradford hurt his shoulder, and he suffered a concussion to boot. Urgh! The latter worries me more than the former, if he's not ready to go next week, it'll be the Sanchize starting against Tampa Bay.
    Bradford's had some shoulder injuries in years before (the one that ended his college career comes to mind), that actually could be a big deal.

It's Sam Bradford. The question on him etting mangled was "when", not "if".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.