Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3518
    BANNED

Taunt Call Was Legit....and it was a late hit anyway.

Well yes as I said if the game is a TD or less Broncos win then that call is guilty of swinging the whole game.

Per the NFL's own dumb rules, that was incomplete. But even if it was "wrong", they got their makeup call and did nothing with it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Really that is not what CBS Ref Expert with actual SB Reffing experience said what are your credentials Sacred Knight besides armchair reffing.

Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong. He's not an authority. This time he was wrong. If I had my way it would have been a catch, but that's not the rules. Complain the NFL about it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Oh so your saying you know the rules better because everyone on CBS said it was a catch so perhaps you like to explain why I should believe a biased Manning Fan over paid experts.

He is more an authority then you again what credentials do you have?

I know the rule because I was told the rule. I didn't make it up. Their catch rules are very, very finicky. I don't like it but that's the way it is. Again, complain to the NFL, don't whine to me.

BANNED

Your artful dodging is impressive but I got 3 Experts on CBS said catch versus you confirmed Manning Fan saying no Catch so forgive me if I am going to need a bit more then that.

I've got a team of guys who said it was incomplete: the refs on the field.

In any case its over and done with. Its 10-0 at the start of the second. The game's still wide open. Clean the sand out of your vag.

BANNED

Yeah Rogers Boys they are known for their utmost accuracy....Still I do love that we have a Wonder Woman Fan resulting to personal gendered insults wanna change your avatar or name there Sacred Knight how about MRA Knight.

I guess if you're going to grab a guy's face mask, doing at the two yard line is where you want to do it.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

That was to easy for Carolina.

BANNED

Wise Words to Live by Don C....Panther TD so we have a game at least.

Panthers on the board

Game on
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

SideBar...who the hell is James Gordon....CBS is advertising their shows and I have no idea who the frak that is.

Another Challenge lets see if the Refs can see this time.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    SideBar...who the hell is James Gordon....CBS is advertising their shows and I have no idea who the frak that is.
    He's the police commissioner in Gotham City.

James Corden is a talk show host.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.