Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    That is the cover to Titans Hunt #1 and the team in the background is the original Teen Titans, from five years ago. AKA the start of the New 52
    When does this godsend come out? And why is Wally west still awful?!!!

Perhaps, Steve will be loaded onto the cast of supporting regulars, ..Lord Hermes, Zola and Hera. I would prefer to see him, like the Amazons and Etta, treated as semi-regular or recurring.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Extraordinary Member

"I don't know myself (why I care)?"

Gee Diana, could it possibly be that Donna is a MASS MURDERER who is on the loose? Or is that not reason enough to care where she is?

Man, this is bad.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

What happened to Churchills work? I liked him during his run on Supergirl but this is just......no words.

I much prefer Churchill's interpretation of the costume (except for the crotchy V-thing) and hope that it's kept for as long as we're required to suffer the new design. Churchill makes her look a little less, like a Power Ranger, I think.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Narrative View Post
    When does this godsend come out? And why is Wally west still awful?!!!
    October.

tenchar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Churchill has never been for me. No biggie. Seems like it's that way for others. Setting that aside...

- "But where do I begin? Unless..." That is just tough to take. It's just bad execution to have that be something that "dawns" on Diana. That's the worst part. The ideas aren't terrible. The execution is just a mess.

- Same goes for the Diana/Strife back and forth. If you are not the previous team, you should just leave their tricks in the bag until you are good enough to pull them off.

- That Diana's Mother's remains are still MIA while Diana is completely oblivious. Seriously?

Pretty much my feelings... though they could also be summed up perfectly here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZuGas6yRQ

But yes.

But nothing that hasn't really been said lately. I can only hope the DCCU gets her right, that's my only hope at this point for the next few years when it comes to WW.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    "I don't know myself (why I care)?"

Gee Diana, could it possibly be that Donna is a MASS MURDERER who is on the loose? Or is that not reason enough to care where she is?

Man, this is bad.
    Logic and Wonder Woman.. once upon these things weren't separate. But alas. I just hope they get a new team at this point.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, you know things are bad when you listen to Strife talk about how painful it is to listen to Diana's endless pontificating and totally agree with her...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor