Default DC Chronicles series: Any new ones coming?

Marvel got it's Masterworks-series which basically covers everything they published. DC is less complete with collecting it's classic comics. The DC Chronicles series was a good way to collect the Golden en Silver Age comics of a couple of series but are there any more coming out?

I especially love the opportunity to collect the silver age stuff in an affordable format.

Amazing Member

I'm prrrrrrrretty sure that line "died" a few years ago. Instead, DC are now doing the "A Celebration of ___ Years" collections and doing anthologies like the "Batman Arkham: [Villain]" line which, I assume, collects several "definitive" stories feature the character. Plus, they're reprinting the Golden Age Batman and Silver Age Justice League in omnibuses. Oh, and they have the SHOWCASE volumes, which are more like the MARVEL ESSENTIAL line that also "died".
    "Para bellum. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. Every dawn, the boot camp sergeant made them recite it like a prayer. A litany. A declaration. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. The hitman's name is Billy "The Beaut" Russo. The Costas love him so dearly, they've made him fireproof. But there's fireproof and fireproof. Sic vis pacem, parabellum." -Frank "Punisher" Motherloving Castle.