Page 735 of 735 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735
Results 11,011 to 11,023 of 11023

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Btw, in the Logan trailer you Wolverine with the dog tag saying "Logan". So he just volunteered for the surgery like stated X2 and shown in Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I had tried to block all the stupidity from memory. Geez!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Made me realize just how bad that movie was. Love how he felt about Psylocke, because she literally served no purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Made me realize just how bad that movie was. Love how he felt about Psylocke, because she literally served no purpose.
    I was a fool to think they would do Psylocke justice this time around.

I've been waiting for this for months.

Add three sins for that "mall and American pride" line. I just hate that scene.

Also, when Mistique, Beast and Quicksilver are in that room that takes away their powers, Mistique is in Katniss form but Hank is in Werebeast form. Another sin.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I've been waiting for this for months.

Add three sins for that "mall and American pride" line. I just hate that scene.

Also, when Mistique, Beast and Quicksilver are in that room that takes away their powers, Mistique is in Katniss form but Hank is in Werebeast form. Another sin.
    Beast had ran out of his serum to keep him human looking. Besides, the cage wasnt an actual inhibitor, it was more like Magneto's helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Beast had ran out of his serum to keep him human looking. Besides, the cage wasnt an actual inhibitor, it was more like Magneto's helmet.
    By that logic, Mistique should be in her natural blue form.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    By that logic, Mistique should be in her natural blue form.
    Eh, like i said, that cage is not an inhibitor collar; just like the movies have shown that Magneto is not totally immune, the cage was more about preventing Nightcrawler and Quicksilver from entering and/or escaping.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Eh, like i said, that cage is not an inhibitor collar; just like the movies have shown that Magneto is not totally immune, the cage was more about preventing Nightcrawler and Quicksilver from entering and/or escaping.
    So Quicksilver still had his superspeed?

Hi mates, a little movement started on twitter weeks ago, but wanted to see a few contributions from you guys too.

CynlxulXgAIcrhd.jpg

as the pic says, post your List of 5 things next X-Men (main) movies should improve. General aspects, not about storylines or if Fox should reboot or not, just issues/departments they should do better.

Would be appreciated to post your list with the typical

And not long texts, but between 1 or 2 lines, so once the ultimate fan list will be made, it would be easier to copy and past your suggestions, without the need to change the words to make it shorter and stuff, lol.

Next week was the supposed deadline, but giving it more days wont hurt. The more suggestions the better. And once the 10 best ones are choosen, it will be sent to Fox from different mediums, even if they probably wont care, lol. But at least we can try

I feel like there should be a general "X-men Cinematic Universe" Thread on here. Anyway, this hashtag movement looks cool.

good idea about the topic. Ive kind of thought something similar earlier in the year.

And nice you like the movement. To everyone, think about it during a few days and then feel free to post your suggestions. It can also be a top 6, in case you guys dont want another good point out