Page 189 of 735 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 11023

Apocalypse could look better IMO. Needs to be larger and more gray-skinned with blue lips as opposed to just blue. But otherwise this film is looking amazing so far.

Had to share...

First, for fun:

And then, for the awesome:

Apocalypse looks so much like Ivan Ooze from Power Rangers that Power Rangers actually started trending on Twitter. I don't know if that's a bad sign, but I don't see how it can be a good one.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Psyloke looks amazing land so does storm. But apocalypse looks like a power ranger villian.

Well he looks like a Power Ranger villain in the comics too. Y'all wanted comic book looking characters, now maybe you see how goofy it all looks in live action

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Perfect.
    Gray skin and blue lips would have been better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Apocalypse looks so much like Ivan Ooze from Power Rangers that Power Rangers actually started trending on Twitter. I don't know if that's a bad sign, but I don't see how it can be a good one.
    Oy Vey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Psyloke looks amazing land so does storm. But apocalypse looks like a power ranger villian.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    OK, how about an 'unlikable dickhead'
    Yea that guy was so unlikable, you know being the leader of the X-Men and having some random ass douche come in and try to steal his woman. What a jerk Cyclops is

Much better! My hope is that once the CGI is added that he looks more like that. Or at least grows big at some point in the film.

Had to share...

First, for fun:

Yeah I was seeing the comparison with Ivan Ooze trending and found it hilarious. Apocalypse looks terrible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    As u said it cant be good.

All these costumes make this look like a Power Rangers movie. From Apocalypse to the thongkini, Storm with a Mohawk, yellow clothed Jubilee, this movie may as well be a cartoon.

I really don't think Apocalypse looks that bad. He's comparable to, say, Ronan the Accuser from Guardians of the Galaxy. Scaled down a bit from his comic version. But, again, I'm hoping he looks more imposing on the big screen. Especially once they add in the CGI and special effects. And also hoping that we see him grow and alter his form in various ways too.

----------------------------
    Last edited by Giles; 04-09-2024 at 01:12 PM.

At least they got Colossus right for Deadpool...right, folks? Everybody panic!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, Colossus looks incredible in Deadpool! Comic book accurate depiction of his hair and skin texture, and height, while toning down the costume. A+

Apocalypse looks ridiculous. They already showed him with grey skin, so this blue skin is a weird aberration. I am also missing the height and grandiose proportions, and his arm tubes. That fan manipulation of him big, grey and with the signiture Apoca-lips just shows the extent of the missed opportunity. D+

Storm is "eh". The costume is okay from what we've seen, but is at odds with the hair/street kid vibe they seem to be going for. Alexandra Shipp's facial features are more Storm than Halle's, but I still want to see an amazonian African actress in the role. The mohawk looks glued on, and is not very 80's punk at that(more slender, with a tail would have been epic). C

Psylocke is funny. I can't believe they went with the thongkini/leggings look, and managed to slut it up even more with the open top. I wish they had gone with a real actress; Munn looks like she's faking it in every shot I've seen of her. C-

The X-Kids are very Breakfast Club. Mystique and Quicksilver as prime X-Men is off-putting, and the black/grey costumes are boring after the First Class blue/gold suits. Magneto's new duds are okay.

Overall: Singer's fucking it up yet again!

Merciful heavens, deliver us from his clutches!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!