Page 3 of 735 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

I really hope Fox and Singer deliver on Apocalypse's vast power set. I kinda wanna see the 90s animated version of Apocalypse as the basis for the big Screen version.

Also I hope they give Cyclops more than one line in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    As the most iconic horseman I pretty much expect Archangel to be included whether some way to bring Warren in and ignore X3 is found or he's just a totally separate guy.
    Celestial maturation chamber solves the age problem for Warren in that time period. Just part of his transformation into Archangel.
    Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Also I hope they give Cyclops more than one line in this movie.
    And make him more than just a Wolverine cockblocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Well if it's really a younger Jean, then we might not have to worry about that anyway. Seeing Logan go after a late teens/early 20's Jean would be pushing the squick factor a little too far, especially since he still remembers all the bad stuff that happened with Jean in the old timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well if it's really a younger Jean, then we might not have to worry about that anyway. Seeing Logan go after a late teens/early 20's Jean would be pushing the squick factor a little too far, especially since he still remembers all the bad stuff that happened with Jean in the old timeline.
    The Wolverine that got fished out of the river won't know any of the things that happened to the Wolverine from the future. He won't remember anything that happened while he was possessed by his older self, either, as seen in DoFP. Logan would probably just skirt-chase Jean because she's beautiful... and try to sleep with her just like he did the daughter of his boss in DoFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

With the talk of so many returning characters and old characters, I hope Scott, Jean and Ororo don't get lost in translation. Wolverine and Xavier aside, they ARE the X-Men, and they were not done well in their first go around. If Fox can't make them the interesting, powerful and competent characters they are in print, they should just stop making X-Men movies.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Toto View Post
    Polaris and Psylocke would be new characters in the movies and much needed female presence among the many male mutants.
    "Psylocke" is in Last Stand. It was awful, and she (thankfully) died. Google it. Quentin is in a couple movies too. He's the porcupine guy. I wish I was joking.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

Quote Originally Posted by Cadaverine View Post
    "Psylocke" is in Last Stand. It was awful, and she (thankfully) died. Google it. Quentin is in a couple movies too. He's the porcupine guy. I wish I was joking.
    Was it ever explicitly stated that it was Psylocke? Either way it doesn't matter, since X3 is now noncanon.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Unglaublich!

Quentin is in a couple movies too. He's the porcupine guy. I wish I was joking.
    Say what now??

The more I think about Apocalypse being in an X-men movie, the sadder I am that Michael Clark Duncan isn't alive to play it. He would have been perfect for the role. His voice alone would have given him the part. He might have actually given me hope that Singer will be able to make an X-men movie that doesn't suck on one too many levels.

But there's still hope on the casting front. If Singer is going to try and ruin Jean Grey again, he could at least choose a solid actress. And for a young Jean Grey, I cast all my votes behind Deborah Ann Woll. She has usurped Anna Paquin as the hottest character on True Blood. And I think she would make a perfect Jean Grey. Just look at this picture.

Nuff said!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    And for a young Jean Grey, I cast all my votes behind Deborah Ann Woll. She has usurped Anna Paquin as the hottest character on True Blood. And I think she would make a perfect Jean Grey.
    Good suggestion. My pick for young Jean would probably be Imogen Poots, though.
    Last edited by Papa Moai; 06-04-2014 at 05:46 AM.

BANNED

Jasmine Tookes as Storm please.
    Birthday: February 1, 1991
    Height: 5'9 | Bust: 3.4'" | Cup: B | Waist: 24" | Hips: 34"

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 06-04-2014 at 05:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Was it ever explicitly stated that it was Psylocke? Either way it doesn't matter, since X3 is now noncanon.
    Yeah, this was REALLY confusing. I think one source said it was Psylocke, but somewhere else she was supposed to be a different character entirely, and then the actual credits said something else on top of that. And apparently the writers have said that late in development character names were getting switched around and they have absolutely no idea how Betsy got thrown into the ring (which given the chaos and confusion we've learned surrounded X3's production in general, that's hardly surprising).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, this was REALLY confusing. I think one source said it was Psylocke, but somewhere else she was supposed to be a different character entirely, and then the actual credits said something else on top of that. And apparently the writers have said that late in development character names were getting switched around and they have absolutely no idea how Betsy got thrown into the ring (which given the chaos and confusion we've learned surrounded X3's production in general, that's hardly surprising).
    The credits list her as Psylocke, but the movies never do.

This is what Wikipedia has to say about her, "According to the film's scriptwriter Zak Penn, the character played by Melançon was not named as Psylocke in the original script. In a Q&A, he claimed that: "There was some switching of character names later in production, and I'm not exactly sure how Psylocke got thrown into the mix."[2] The actress Meiling Melançon said: "There was discussion that she was Kwannon or possibly other characters too, but I can't comment on the final choice made. There were certain aspects of her that were true to Psylocke: the red tattoo from Crimson Dawn, and the purple hair - though it was obviously shorter. Outfit-wise - and this is my personal opinion only - if she was standing there in her usual skintight outfit - which I do find sexy and would have been so stoked to wear - it might not have matched the tone or what the other characters were wearing."[3] In the film's DVD audio commentary, the director Brett Ratner confirmed that the character was in fact Psylocke and not Kwannon/Revanche."

Sounds like basically Kinberg and Ratner decided it was Psylocke, and Zak Penn didn't how a lot of power.

It doesn't matter. Emma and Trask were even bigger games in other movies and got a second shot. So if they want, she will be properly featured.

Maybe they will make Angel Salvatore Archangel.