Page 54 of 735 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast
    BANNED

So this new timeline is the one we're getting correct?
    The First class > The Wolverine > DOFP > new movies > X1 (with timeline changes) > X2 (first half of movie) > ignore movies Wolverine 1 and that stupid X3?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Mylene is perfect for Psylocke.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    She's becoming my top choice for her. She looks classy, sexy, mysterious, ambiguous and fierce at the same time. All Betsy qualities IMO. And i always though Psylocke as mixed race due to the fact that Wolverine recognized her face even after the body swap, as if her brit DNA was mixed with Kwannon's japanese DNA.
    Maybe I'll do a photomanip of Mylene as Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Maybe I'll do a photomanip of Mylene as Betsy.
    Yes! Please! :-)

Yes! Please! :-)
    Seconded! I always love those.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The First class > The Wolverine > DOFP > new movies > X1 (with timeline changes) > X2 (first half of movie) > ignore movies Wolverine 1 and that stupid X3?
    The Wolverine (Flashbacks) > First Class > DOFP > Apocalypse > New Trilogy? > X1 > X2 (First half, at least) > The Wolverine (Present, Altered Timeline) > Gambit/Deadpool/X-Force?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    The Wolverine (Flashbacks) > First Class > DOFP > Apocalypse > New Trilogy? > X1 > X2 (First half, at least) > The Wolverine (Present, Altered Timeline) > Gambit/Deadpool/X-Force?
    The Wolverine (Flashbacks) > First Class > X-Men Origins > X1 > X2 > X3 > The Wolverine (present) > DoFP (Future)
    .................................................. .................................................. ............................................|
    .................................................. ........DoFP (Past) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    .................................................. ...............|
    .................................................. ...............>>>>> Apocalypse

No idea WHERE Gambit, Deadpool, and Wolverine 3 fall on the new timeline yet.

Of course, it COULD also be:

Earth-10005: The Wolverine (Flashbacks) > X-Men Origins > X1 > X2 > X3 > The Wolverine (present) > Days of Future Past (Present/Future)
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...|
    .................................................. .....................<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    .................................................. .....................|
    Earth-Something:..............First Class > Days of Future Past (Past) > Apocalypse

That would certainly handwave most of the major continuity problems between FC and the rest of the films AND better follow Marvel's time travel rules.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 03-30-2015 at 04:44 PM.

X-Men film timeline:

(Wolverine & Creed discovering they are brothers, running away, fighting in the wars / Wolverine in WWII rescues Yashida in Nagasaki) X-Men: First Class (Magneto is imprisoned for assassinating JFK; Mystique rescues Havok and co. from Vietnam, infiltrates Trask Industries, assassinates Bolivar Trask; Xavier becomes addicted to Beast's "cure", Beast cares for Xavier) -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Xavier and Magneto recruit Jean Grey) -> X-Men -> X2: X-Men United -> X-Men: The Last Stand -> The Wolverine -> X-Men: Days Of Future Past (time travel then creates a new timeline beginning in 1973, breaking Magneto out of prison, stopping Mystique from assassinating Trask, and pulling Xavier out of his depression) -> X-Men: Apocalypse
    Last edited by Franchise408; 03-30-2015 at 04:46 PM.

I need an Archangel versus Wolverine fight similar to the Jim Lee illustrated one in X-Tinction Agenda. That would be rad. Maybe in X-Force.

BANNED

Happy with these news…Archangel on film would rock! Those metal wings are awesome.
    Maybe we'll see him as first example of Horseman transformation and then a character with close ties to the X-Men gets captured also. After all there are four horsemen in the movie and a lot of characters already so my bet os they'll include existing characters as candidates.
    My predictions are : Angel, Psylocke, Beast (like Rogue in the cartoon was fooled in to believing it was a mutant cure) and maybe Logan or Quicksilver

Edit: but looking more carefully at the picture it looks more like a circus, there's a girl selling stuff in the audience and the guys on stage look like german militaries. So this could be a mutant freakshow of sorts and Kurt will definitely a part of it if that's the case.

OMG! so excited of this movie! So many goodies: Apocalypse, Kurt, Ororo, Psylocke and Archangel are favorites of mine

I want bigger and wider wings though.

I want Archangel to look like this.

or this
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 03-31-2015 at 05:12 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I need an Archangel versus Wolverine fight similar to the Jim Lee illustrated one in X-Tinction Agenda. That would be rad. Maybe in X-Force.
    That would be cool. Since angel is basicly confirmed it may happen. Depending on how big a role Logan is given in Apocalypse
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Sunfire should be in Xmen Apocalypse as one of the 4 horsemen.

Anyway, how can i shorten X-men Apocalypse so I won't have to type it all?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sunfire should be in Xmen Apocalypse as one of the 4 horsemen.

Anyway, how can i shorten X-men Apocalypse so I won't have to type it all?
    I think the common abbreviation is X:A

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    I think the common abbreviation is X:A
    I see. Thanks!

Ultimate Member

Maybe we'll see Logan and Warren become horsemen, with Logan as War and Warren as Death so that Logan can get his claws back after his latest movie, have Betsy be an ex of Warren's that helps him split from Apocalypse then they both transition into the X-Force movie if it's ever made...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe we'll see Logan and Warren become horsemen, with Logan as War and Warren as Death so that Logan can get his claws back after his latest movie, have Betsy be an ex of Warren's that helps him split from Apocalypse then they both transition into the X-Force movie if it's ever made...
    This could work too..basically all I want is that Betsy and Archangel have good moments in this and staring roles in X-Force