Page 7 of 735 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Oh, and I'd have the X-men rocking more comic booky versions of the blue and yellow First Class uniforms. Like these:

Gambit would obviously rock the trenchcoat over his, and perhaps even the headsock.

Wolverine would wear something armored like his Horseman of Death costume from the comics, but it would be more brown and tan and black. And it would have a helmet that resembles his comic book mask. So that it almost looks like an armored version of his brown and tan comic book costume. This basically sets it up so that in the next X-men film, when he is unbrainwashed and a member of the team, he rocks the blue and yellow costume to match the others but with some individual touches (like the stripes) and a mask. Give the mask a purpose such as night-vision lenses or something that allow him to see in the dark Morlock tunnels.

No mask please.

And no rehashes of Weapon X. We saw Weapon X in the films already. Just have Wolverine get his adamantium through Apocalypse, and have Mystique working for Apocalypse (which is why she posed as Stryker to grab Logan in Days Of Future Past).

The team will be Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, and Gambit fighting against Apocalypse, and his horsemen led by Logan.

Perhaps we can have a flip of Days Of Future Past, where Xavier shows Logan his past / future and that helps snap Logan out of Apocalypse's control, and as such, joining the team by the end of the movie.

Oh, and no love story for Gambit and Storm. I saw that suggested somewhere else. I much prefer the platonic brother / sister relationship between Storm and Gambit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    No mask please.

And no rehashes of Weapon X. We saw Weapon X in the films already. Just have Wolverine get his adamantium through Apocalypse, and have Mystique working for Apocalypse (which is why she posed as Stryker to grab Logan in Days Of Future Past).

The team will be Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, and Gambit fighting against Apocalypse, and his horsemen led by Logan.

Perhaps we can have a flip of Days Of Future Past, where Xavier shows Logan his past / future and that helps snap Logan out of Apocalypse's control, and as such, joining the team by the end of the movie.

Oh, and no love story for Gambit and Storm. I saw that suggested somewhere else. I much prefer the platonic brother / sister relationship between Storm and Gambit.
    Beast is so boring and useless in a real fight (Beast vs. Sentinel is Days of Future Past??? SNOOORRREEEFEST!)....but a teenage Nightcrawler would be the cutest thing ever! I NEED A TEENAGE NIGHTCRAWLER IN MY LIFE!!! his look is fantastic on screen and his powerset as well! X-Men movie fans already know him from X2 and will fall in love with him ASAP...and the writers need an interesting new plot for Mystique (or better for Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence); so why not bringing back the son she did not raise by herself in the 70s but gave him away for whatever reason? NIGHTCRAWLER IS A MUST FOR X-MEN: Apocalypse!

tumblr_mqrok6ayXV1qzo8iho1_500.jpg
    Last edited by Phoenetik; 07-19-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Huge Gambit/Wolverine fight would be so epic. I would love to see this.

I do not want to be a pesimist here but how old Cyclops, Jean and Storm would be in Apocalypse? 13 - 15 years old? I doubt that Xavier will let them to join Beast,Quicksilver, Mistique and Magneto team.
    I think they will be just students in this movie so far.

Yeah, Gambit versus Wolverine (especially as Death) would be sick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I do not want to be a pesimist here but how old Cyclops, Jean and Storm would be in Apocalypse? 13 - 15 years old? I doubt that Xavier will let them to join Beast,Quicksilver, Mistique and Magneto team.
    Maybe 15-16 in 1983, which would put them close to the age they were in the original comics.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

there had better be some muh'fuggin Dazzler in this sum bish.

Yeah, Ali would be cool to see. I'd love to see Cable but the film is probably too crowded already to do him justice. Maybe in the after credits scene to set up X-Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    there had better be some muh'fuggin Dazzler in this sum bish.
    That would be great, have her doing some early-80s style pop.

Though I REALLY want them to rock some of the early hair bands on the soundtrack \m/ ^_^ \m/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    No mask please.

Having Mystique work for Apocalypse would completely contradict the idea/point of DOFP. It'd feel really forced, especially given her last scene with Charles/Beast. Now her and Logan stumbling upon Apocalypse and being FORCED to become Horsemen, that could work.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, Gambit versus Wolverine (especially as Death) would be sick.
    I like the idea of Young Scott and Jean's first big mission as X-Men involves them having to fight "evil" Horsemen Logan. There's something almost poetic about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Having Mystique work for Apocalypse would completely contradict the idea/point of DOFP. It'd feel really forced, especially given her last scene with Charles/Beast. Now her and Logan stumbling upon Apocalypse and being FORCED to become Horsemen, that could work.
    Not necessarily. It depends on how they did it. Even in the cartoons, Mystique wasn't working for Apocalypse for the lulz. She was doing it for an opportunity to reunite with Rogue.

She could be working for Apocalypse because he has her child (Nightcrawler?). She could be working for Apocalypse for any number of reasons. Maybe she doesn't even truly understand what he's doing.

It wouldn't undermine or contradict anything.

Ultimate Member

No, the way that that scene between the three of them played out was very optimistic, and there was absolutely ZERO hint that she had any ulterior motive whatsoever. It's a much more likely scenario that Mystique is putting together her own team of Mutants and wants Wolverine to join (possibly alongside Havok as well). It would be a contradiction, and there's no reason to go there. Just have her and Wolverine forcefully converted into Horsemen. You get the same result without completely crapping on Mystique's character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Huge Gambit/Wolverine fight would be so epic. I would love to see this.

Considering they were only 20-somethings/early 30's in the first movie(which took place in what, 2005-2010/the not too distant future?), it doesn't make sense for them to be anything more than little children/infants in 1983. I don't know why the film makers are so obsessed with these historic settings.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 07-19-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Considering they were only 20-somethings/early 30's in the first movie(which took place in what, 2005-2010/the not too distant future?), it doesn't make sense for them to be anything more than little children/infants in 1983. I don't know why the film makers are so obsessed with these historic settings.
    We know from Origins that Scott was High School age in 1985, so that's not going to change much in the new timeline, either.