Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Archie's Dark Circle Comics Solicitations for November 2015

CBR News has the exclusive first look at Dark Circle Comics' November solicits for "The Hangman," "The Black Hood" and "The Shield"!

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

THREE issues on the stands in November!!
    So a gang calling themselves "The Crusaders" shows up in Philly, hmmm. Interesting. Back door pilot to a new Crusaders or just Archie messing with us?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    THREE issues on the stands in November!!
    So a gang calling themselves "The Crusaders" shows up in Philly, hmmm. Interesting. Back door pilot to a new Crusaders or just Archie messing with us?
    I asked about this at San Diego Comic Con, Duane had hinted about it in the letter page of issue 5. Alex said something along the line of this being a interesting take on the The Crusaders (don't quote me, SDCC was a long time ago haha. I believe I posted about it on the sticky thread, maybe). Not sure if this is a back door pilot though. Not sure what it is, but I am sure Duane has something up his sleeve. Can't wait.

I am getting everything here! Can't wait for The Shield and The Hangman! They both sound amazing!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Freakin' A this is AWESOME! What a month to be a Dark Circle Comics fan!

I'm on board for all three.
    Http://theretroghost.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @GhostlyRetro - Posting anything & everything retro! Comics, toys, videogames, pics, thoughts, ramblings, ect....

BANNED

have there been any interviews for the hangman yet? I'm a fan of the supernatural but i wanna be sure it's that kind of book first