Super Moderator

Default "Arrow" Season 4 Concept Art Reveals Oliver Queen's New Headquarters

In the upcoming fourth season of "Arrow," Oliver Queen and his crew will get a new headquarters called the Arrow Bunker.

Full article here.

Astonishing Member

why does this look like justice league headquarters.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Probably because it's the closest that they're ever going to be allowed to do LOL.

Looking forward to seeing more of this Arrow Bunker though and I hope season 4 is better than season 3 which to me personally, was disjointed at best.

I dunno why but that just reminds me of Flash's HQ with a Justice League HQ paint job :/
    not that I mind I really like this show... and Flash for that matter

The table with all those chairs really gives off a Justice League vibe, especially since there are more chairs than actual Team Arrow members, unless one is reserved for Ray or Roy (if he ever comes back). At least it implies more of a "team" feel and a collaborative effort in terms of the dynamics among Team Arrow .

A lot of mannequins...obviously four are likely reserved for Green Arrow, Black Canary, Speedy, and Diggle's new suit, but I wonder if Barry finally has a spare Flash suit there or if Atom also has a mannequin? I also wonder if Roy's Arsenal suit has its own mannequin or if Thea is still basically sporting it as her Speedy costume?

A garage is interesting, even though I can only assume they just have a few Arrowcycles in there, unless Team Arrow has appropriated a few more vehicles. Maybe an Arrowcopter? Arrowjet? Arrowsub ?

And of course, the salmon ladder .

It's certainly bigger and more impressive than the original Arrowcave was, so on that alone the Arrowbunker serves as a good Arrowcave 2.0, and I hope it's a lot more secure than the original was. Especially since I imagine Lance will probably be hot on the trail of where Star City's Vigilante's are now stationed, particularly once Ollie comes back.

That it might be stationed under the Palmer Industries/Queen Consolidated building is interesting, and makes sense if Felicity spearheaded building the new Arrowcave, though I wonder if this might somehow lead to Oliver rebuilding his family company and being able to station his Vigilante headquarters under it?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Technically it would be an arrow-plane, not an arrow jet. Has to be punny. It definitely looks cool. Bet Batman doesn't have a conference table! By the time the series ends, it'll look like the bridge of the Enterprise!

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Does Green Arrow have vehicles in the book?
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Incredible Member

How are they still not calling it The Quiver!?

They have used a black van in the series before.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    Does Green Arrow have vehicles in the book?
    In the forties and fifties he had an Arrow-car and an Arrow-plane. Yes, they looked exactly like what you think they would look like. I kind of wondered if the show would ever do them but since they went with the more realistic vibe at first, I didn't count on it. But now that we are incorporating more of the DCU into the show, some form of it might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    They have used a black van in the series before.
    Arrowvan .

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    How are they still not calling it The Quiver!?
    Exactly what I was thinking.