Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge: Duos New & Old, with "Deadpool/Cable" and "Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur"

Axel Alonso talks the Marvel news of the week, including the reunion of Cable & Deadpool and the introduction of "Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur."

Full article here.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

I will bet on a Future Fundation book.

I hope Fabian will get new X ongoing. I want him to write Gambit again.

Mighty Member

Daken's still bisexual, isn't he?
    Last edited by Dog; 08-14-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

I love the family in The Infinity Gauntlet. I'd so buy that book if it were continued after Secret Wars. The current Nova book just does nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    For now; Axel's got plenty of interviews left so who knows?
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    You must've missed Remender's "no more frilly shirts" depiction of Daken. The "perfect life" vision when he died was especially telling...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    You must've missed Remender's "no more frilly shirts" depiction of Daken. The "perfect life" vision when he died was especially telling...
    Oh don't even start on that craziness. Let's drown our most successful LGBT solo star in a puddle while we "ping" him in a str8 relationship; that'll work out, right? *waves fist in anger* At-least Remender brought him back though; there's something somewhat redeemable about that.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Cool. Plans for the Fantastic Four.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Self-Loathing Bendis Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    I love the family in The Infinity Gauntlet. I'd so buy that book if it were continued after Secret Wars. The current Nova book just does nothing for me.
    Is it still the white/cosmic version of Miles Morales? Sam? That kid bored me after 2 issues.

BANNED

Cool Thank you Adrian Alphona. Appreciate it.

I appreciate that the helmet Binary is wearing does NOT disappear
    MSMARV2014018003-col-89de4.jpgMSMARV2014018004-col-571a0.jpgMSMARV2014018013-col-f8302.jpg
    Although the stripes on Binary's costume and the crack in the helmet are, as always, godawful, it is great to see that the helmet remains visible and that Binary's costume is 1 colored. No need for expressions with Binary's eyes though. White eye slits on the helmet are to be frozen. No eye blinking please. Also, Kamala's mask does not cover enough of her face. Regardless, thank you for what you did right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    Cool. Plans for the Fantastic Four.
    If anything is happening with them, we won't find out until the end of Secret Wars.

It's a long wait.

Good article, but what made it great was the preview art for Ms. Marvel #18. So much love for this series. Hope Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel become the 21st century version of Cable and Deadpool.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Looks like I won't buy anything from Marvel anytime soon.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would like to see Marvel branch outside of supers more often. If they new Devil Dinosaur book opens up the door I wish it all the success in the world.