Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by chisob View Post
    It would be more in character for Yana to turn him into her pet.
    Or a woman...

Extraordinary Member

Kurt's already dated a sorceress who called herself 'Magik.' That's not an association either character needs right now.

It would be hot.

But I think Magik can do much better.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by primetime21 View Post
    Magik can be Bi. But she dont have to be with anybody. Hell maybe she's got Legion stashed somewhere and she rides him like a hellbeast when she's feeling demonically nasty. lol
    Magik & Legion's relationship always seemed very complex to me, rather like God Doom & Molecule Man: very powerful & lonely individuals bound together by power politics. (The bit in Legacy with Legion, Magik & the SoulSword seemed complicated; her line "I've wasted my Life!" seemed like over acting, Magik delivering a line that had been practiced ahead of time.)

I've been for Logik ie Loki/Magik for a long time, but ever since she got Dormammu begging on his knees before her, some sort of thing might be going on there; Hell Lords & her formative years with Belasco might make her vulnerable to Very, Very Bad Boys. (Mephisto, Amara & Magik might be an interesting triangle like Betty & Veronica!-)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    For some reason I could see Ororo and Kurt together, although I personally think of Ororo as mostly an emotionless robot. I think Forge has the real Ororo stashed in some dark cellar and the last decades a very intricate LMD has taken her place. ^^
    So could I - and it was hinted in the second movie.

Can't be worse than him dating his sister...