Spectacular Member

Default Rogue: Complete Collection

I missed reading Rogue's early years saga the first time around and noticed its coming out in a trade next week. Worth a read, or should I hand on to my money?

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    I missed reading Rogue's early years saga the first time around and noticed its coming out in a trade next week. Worth a read, or should I hand on to my money?
    This is a collection of the 2005 12 issue solo series. I pre-ordered mine way back in December of last year and still am waiting... :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Eh, i think Rogue's past should have remained a mystery. I think her early years with Mystique would have been more interesting.

But, I did pre-order it.

I did buy fhis series when it came out. But I knew when she gave her friend her green and yellow uniform at the end, that was a very bad sign. Sure enough, I dont think she has worn it since in the main books.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I did buy fhis series when it came out. But I knew when she gave her friend her green and yellow uniform at the end, that was a very bad sign. Sure enough, I dont think she has worn it since in the main books.
    Yeah, it was WEIRD that Blindspot got her jollies sleeping with Rogue's costume...

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I have it because I love Rogue. But her parents reveal is still meh to me

Spectacular Member

Thanks guys. I'll give it a go. Anything to support The X-Men.