All-New Member

Default Archie & Jughead Comics

Hello All - New to the forums!

I was just wondering if Archie & Jughead comics are worth of any value. I'm new to collecting comics and would really like to find out about this.

Thanks in advance!

007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrashiver View Post
    Hello All - New to the forums!

I was just wondering if Archie & Jughead comics are worth of any value. I'm new to collecting comics and would really like to find out about this.

Thanks in advance!
    If you want investment grade Archies, you have to go back to the Golden Age...especially books from the 1940s.

Books from the first half of the 1950s can be got for $50 or less.

Silver-age Archies go for anywhere between $10-$30, or less if you're in the right place at the right time (which is how I acquire my Archies from the above eras without breaking my bank account).

Bronze-age Archies about $3-5 each...or less if you get a deal.

Archies from 1990 up...cheap.

Archie's a guilty pleasure for me, I pick up piles of the them even if they're not investment quality. But I do pick up a pricey one too every now and then...
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate jezebel View Post
    If you want investment grade Archies, you have to go back to the Golden Age...especially books from the 1940s.

Books from the first half of the 1950s can be got for $50 or less.

Silver-age Archies go for anywhere between $10-$30, or less if you're in the right place at the right time (which is how I acquire my Archies from the above eras without breaking my bank account).

Bronze-age Archies about $3-5 each...or less if you get a deal.

Archies from 1990 up...cheap.

Archie's a guilty pleasure for me, I pick up piles of the them even if they're not investment quality. But I do pick up a pricey one too every now and then...
    Thank you, kindly! 😀