Default Your favorite Superman-related websites/blogs

Hello fellow fans! I believe the title is self explanatory. Lemme drop the one i like the most:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php

Feel free to contribute, i may edit the post and add them all!

Retired

I don't visit there much anymore, but my favourite Superman website for the last fifteen years has been Superman Through the Ages..

Also, I often consult Superman Who's Whose and Who Drew Superman?.

I used to visit Superman through the Ages frequently. I don't read it so much anymore, though, because the biggest appeal to me was uploaded old comics, and I ended up reading pretty much everything they uploaded. Still, highly recommended site, especially if it's to read a book you hadn't read yet.

Superman Homepage... its Admin, Steve Younis, is terrific. The site content is really good. I really loved that site, but up until around 2012 or 2013, the fan interaction stuff has been kind of frustrating: so much negativity about everything new. I'm a pretty negative guy at times, but they take it to a whole 'nother level. I don't even mean a "I don't like it, but let me politely explain why" kind of negative, either.
    Last edited by DochaDocha; 08-16-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Superman wikia.
    DC Comics wikia is more thorough, I depend on it more.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elder View Post
    Hello fellow fans! I believe the title is self explanatory. Lemme drop the one i like the most:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php

Feel free to contribute, i may edit the post and add them all!
    I want to like that site more, as it's fairly well organized and quite thorough, but, like DochaDocha pointed out, I'm not on board with many of the editorial leanings. In particular, they seem to be generally, regardless of the reviewer, in favor of Superman elements I don't stand by -- the anachronisms, the resistance to the new, the idea that he ought to steer clear of real-world politics, etc. A lot of the hypocritical, hyper-sensitive comic-book-fan stereotypes seem to have taken root there (ones which, thankfully, even at its worst, aren't as prominent on this board.)

I wish there were a well-done Superman resource that better matched what brings me to the character, but c'est la vie. Here's hoping something more level-headed crops up in the future.