Deadpoolio

Default Deadpool vs Space Ghost Debate

Deadpool vs Space Ghost Debate

Hello people of the internet! My brother and I have had a long debate about Deadpool vs Space Ghost for a while now, and I have finally had it.
    We would love your opinions on the matter, but any statements must be backed up with evidence. Please help us settle this quarrel once and for all.

Our arguments:

Deadpool:
    -Regenerative Powers, can counter laser.
    -Teleportation device to teleport inside Space Ghost's force field.
    -No conscience, doesn't hesitate to kill.
    -Insane, unpredictable difficult for Space Ghost to out think him.
    -More experience, taken down more deadly foes.
    -Could destroy arm bands that give Space Ghost Powers if given the chance.

Space Ghost:
    -More futuristicly advanced, better gadgets.
    -Turns Invisible.
    -Flies faster than light.
    -Force field.
    -Shoots lasers out of eyes and arms.
    -Could melt Deadpool's weapons.
    -Can survive in vacuum of space and under water.

Spectacular Member

Space ghost vaporizes him. He has a ton of gadgets on the doohickey of his. Unless Deadpool can kill him before he can get a shot off- and I'm no Deadpool expert, Space Ghost's ranged arsenal should have this.

Space Ghost is leagues above Deadpool. He absolutely destroys him and has various ways to beat him that can easily get around his healing factor.

Edit: Oh and the killing argument doesn't wash here, as we go by the notion that characters will use all of their powers. Though Space Ghost has various tools to immobilise Deadpool without hurting him anyway.

Could destroy the Power Bands exactly how?

Could get inside the force field if it was extended to cover other people maybe but not if it was just around himself.

Also, Space Ghost has survived massively superhuman amounts of damage without his force field being up.

His power bands have taken out entire invading space armadas.

Without massive P.I.S. (Plot-Induced Stupidity; see the Rules of Debate), Deadpool simply has no chance. It's not even a debate. I suspect your brother is probably in the "Whichever character I like more [Deadpool in this case] wins" school of debate which sells in some places, many places, but not on Rumbles. However, it is pointless to debate with someone like that.
    Power with Girl is better.