Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Real men use Kamen Rider RX.
    Child Of The Sun!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Thanks, I read over them actually.

I read the rules that were sent to me and I don't know what you are referring to when you imply that I broke some sort of rules, I backed up all my claims, and used canon sources, please specify what rules I broke.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSJRyu1 View Post
    I read the rules that were sent to me and I don't know what you are referring to when you imply that I broke some sort of rules, I backed up all my claims, and used canon sources, please specify what rules I broke.
    misrepresentation of feats. what you are saying does not match what is presented.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    misrepresentation of feats. what you are saying does not match what is presented.
    how does it not match with what is presented? Majora does move the moon and crash it into the city where they are at, and is shown to survive, and FD Link does dismantle her. And Onox is shown to appear onscreen as fast as a lightning bolt, and link does defeat him and physically to. I don't see where I misinterpreted anything.

how does it not match with what is presented? Majora does move the moon and crash it into the city where they are at, and is shown to survive.
    In What Scene?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It's also to help make things simpler as we had trouble agreeing on certain feats and whether or not they should be usable. The original anime had a lot of fillers that were not canon and outright contradicted a few things from canon and was later contradicted by things appearing in canon. Such as the Yalarians for example.

Dragonball Kai, and the extra bits in it are indeed canon. As Akira more or less chose those extra parts to be canon and some (like Gregory) are even referenced in the Tarbel special. But we still don't use it on here specifically because it can start disagreements on the validity of feats. So we stick with the manga, DBS, and the latest movies until DBS finishes retelling them completely.
    I suppose for simplicity sake I could see it, but now that Super is even referencing the filler stuff tbh if the canon is using DBZ, including filler, normally I would to.

how does it not match with what is presented? Majora does move the moon and crash it into the city where they are at, and is shown to survive, and FD Link does dismantle her. And Onox is shown to appear onscreen as fast as a lightning bolt, and link does defeat him and physically to. I don't see where I misinterpreted anything.
    you see that's the thing. you're the only one saying that. i've looked at the scenes many many times now, just in case i'm missing something. i'm not seeing what you are seeing. i dont see majora tanking that moon drop at all. i dont see onox moving at those speeds. and i've seen people who react to lightning all over fiction. (karate kid anyone?)

what you are claiming and what actually is being presented as feats do not match.

oh and as for FD link killing majora? as i've mentioned, you can beat her with regular link. hell, i've seen people beat her ass with a bottle! just a bottle.

you see that's the thing. you're the only one saying that. i've looked at the scenes many many times now, just in case i'm missing something. i'm not seeing what you are seeing. i dont see majora tanking that moon drop at all. i dont see onox moving at those speeds. and i've seen people who react to lightning all over fiction. (karate kid anyone?)

what you are claiming and what actually is being presented as feats do not match.

oh and as for FD link killing majora? as i've mentioned, you can beat her with regular link. hell, i've seen people beat her ass with a bottle! just a bottle.
    In terms of canon; he used the FD mask. So normal Link beating her(never knew it had a gender) can be chalked up to game mechanic really, along with the bottle.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

In terms of canon; he used the FD mask. So normal Link beating her(never knew it had a gender) can be chalked up to game mechanic really, along with the bottle.
    my point is it can be done. the FD mask just makes it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    In What Scene?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNf...tailpage#t=203

Right here you see the moon falls on you two but the mask is shown after perfectly fine before you restart the game. It also states it annialated the world and all its inhabitants and the hyrule historia backs it up to saying the same thing. Also the 4 giants who hold back the moon are overpowered by Majora power, but FD Link defeats Majora and is not overpowered by it's magic or brute strength, further adding to FD Link > Majora or the four giants.

my point is it can be done. the FD mask just makes it easier.
    Well...yea. But in terms of canon, Link used the mask. Meaning that, canon wise, base kid Link isn't capable of actually beating Majora on his own, he needs the mask. It can be done, sure. But that isn't canon. Abd beating him can be chalked up to game mechanics, much like hurting him with a bottle is also a game mechanic.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-16-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Right here you see the moon falls on you two but the mask is shown after perfectly fine before you restart the game. It also states it annialated the world and all its inhabitants and the hyrule historia backs it up to saying the same thing. Also the 4 giants who hold back the moon are overpowered by Majora power, but FD Link defeats Majora and is not overpowered by it's magic or brute strength, further adding to FD Link > Majora or the four giants.

we dont see the moon actually hit the mask so you can't claim it can tank the attack.

Right here you see the moon falls on you two but the mask is shown after perfectly fine before you restart the game. It also states it annialated the world and all its inhabitants and the hyrule historia backs it up to saying the same thing. Also the 4 giants who hold back the moon are overpowered by Majora power, but FD Link defeats Majora and is not overpowered by it's magic or brute strength, further adding to FD Link > Majora or the four giants. And in canon FD is the one who beats her.

As for Onox clearly when he appears it happens in between the timeframe of a lightning bolt striking the ground making him by extension able to appear onscreen as fast as a lightning bolt. It is only during one bolt, the one where he appears at. if you pause you can even see the lightning bolt still coming down while he is onscreen, yet he is not onscreen before it starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...mgXyy91E#t=155

Right here you see the moon falls on you two but the mask is shown after perfectly fine before you restart the game. It also states it annialated the world and all its inhabitants and the hyrule historia backs it up to saying the same thing. Also the 4 giants who hold back the moon are overpowered by Majora power, but FD Link defeats Majora and is not overpowered by it's magic or brute strength, further adding to FD Link > Majora or the four giants. And in canon FD is the one who beats her.

As for Onox clearly when he appears it happens in between the timeframe of a lightning bolt striking the ground making him by extension able to appear onscreen as fast as a lightning bolt. It is only during one bolt, the one where he appears at. if you pause you can even see the lightning bolt still coming down while he is onscreen, yet he is not onscreen before it starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...mgXyy91E#t=155
    again, what you are claiming and what's being presented don't match up.