Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What if they try to hook Nightcrawler and Magik up in Extraordinary X-Men?

What if they try to hook Nightcrawler and Magik up in Extraordinary X-Men? I don't know why I'm worried about that but I am. Lol. What's happened with Kitty has made me paranoid.

Seriously there is potential for some awkward romantic pairings with that roster.

Young Jean/Old Man Logan
    Storm/Old Man Logan
    Nightcrawler/Young Jean
    Magik/Nightcrawler

That's just to name a few.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I don't want any of that happening. Old man and teen Jean wouldn't even try. And Kurt wouldn't date a teen so I'm not worried
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

What if they didn't and we all pretend as if they did?

BANNED

What exactly would be the connection those two possibly could have?

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    What exactly would be the connection those two possibly could have?
    Both of them have the ability to teleport by passing through a hellish dimension. Both of them are demonic in nature with Magik being created by Belasco in Limbo and Nightcrawler being the son of a demonic mutant. Also, both of them like swords.

Is Magik considered an adult now? She was still 15-16 when AvX started but when she appeared in Uncanny X-Men she looks more like 18-20. How long did she train with Dr. Strange? I would also like to add that I would rather see Magik hook up with Cyclops than with Nightcrawler. Though, the anime/Game of Thrones fan in me would like to see her pair up with Colossus... Technically she's just a creation of Belasco, an imitation of the original Ilyana Rasputin, not Ilyana herself. DON'T JUDGE ME!! *hides in the corner*

BANNED

Eh, Kurt is a swashbuckler, Yana has her sword because it's the physical manifestation of her soul. Kurt is a deeply religious christian, while Yana is... not. In fact, she is the ruler of a hell dimension. The nature of their teleportation is also vastly different and by now Yana isn't passing through Limbo anymore, given that she has absorbed Limbo into herself.

Quite frankly, I have a difficult time imagining Yana with any guy. She seems more like she'd be into girls.

Yuck, that's a terrible idea! That'd be like someone dating their uncle! Just no.

Kurt can do better than to date the younger sister of one of his best friends and I'm not really anxious to see Magik date anyone. One of the few things I actually have to agree with Bendis is that she shouldn't be dating because after all the stuff she's gone through she's still kind of a little girl in a body of a girl in their late teens or whatever. So I'd prefer her not getting involved in any relationships in the foreseeable future.

Besides it's not like EVERY character NEEDS to get involved in relationships, I mean there are many people in real world who aren't interested in romantic relationships and I think that X-Men as a franchise has bigger issues to tangle right now than who's dating who. Like getting some real villains and human supporting characters for their books because there are like zero of either of those in there right now!

I thought people don't read comics for romance???
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Don't pretend that you are innocent of creating threads that advocates that very notion

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I thought people don't read comics for romance???
    I read comics for the feels, bro (or sis)! I'm all for the romance! If I just want action I'll just go and read a shonen manga or something.

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    Quite frankly, I have a difficult time imagining Yana with any guy. She seems more like she'd be into girls.
    Kieron Gillen certainly seems to think so, bless his shiny English pate.

Spectacular Member

It would be more in character for Yana to turn him into her pet.

Did Illyana and Leah actually kiss or is this just in Loki's mind? I might need to start reading this series...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KolyFrog View Post
    Did Illyana and Leah actually kiss or is this just in Loki's mind? I might need to start reading this series...
    really happened. spoilers spoilers:
    both are "death", but you never know if they can show up later. it's comics after all
    end of spoilers

I think that nightcrawler and magik too obvious. for me Magik is lesbian or asexual

BANNED

Magik can be Bi. But she dont have to be with anybody. Hell maybe she's got Legion stashed somewhere and she rides him like a hellbeast when she's feeling demonically nasty. lol