Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Who would you place on a new Exiles team?

Question is in the title. 6 choices only. Mine would be:

Blink
    Morph
    Beast (Jeff Parker run)
    Hollywood (from that issue of Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning's GOTG run)
    Spider-Gwen
    Angela (1602)

I would want Mimic in there too, but it would have to be earned by the story. He's currently pretty dead.

Mighty Member

Wolverine from AoA.
    Loki
    Rogue from House of M
    Winter Soldier
    Bloodstorm
    Magneto from Marvel Zombies

Fantastic Member

That's a great Weapon X team!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Blink (Mandatory)
    A male Emma Frost
    Phantom Eagle
    A teenage Rogue
    A classic non mutant male Marvel superhero
    A new male character with dimension powers
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

1 616 Tessa
    2 AoA Blink
    3 Iron Lad (Kang)
    4 BloodStorm
    5 old Man Logan
    6days of Future Present Franklin Richards

1. Nocturne
    2. April Parker
    3. AoA Blink
    4. Ultimate Wolverine
    5. X-Tinction Agenda Triage
    6. 616 Mimic

Cool thread! I always loved Exiles and the characters in it. I thought that it really suffered when CC came on board and filled the whole roster with alternate takes on the same familiar faces we've already seen a thousand times and that to me was one of the contributing factors to it's decline along with the overall awful writing. So I would limit alternate versions of A-listers to only one or two at a time and otherwise use alternate versions of characters who are either dead or Z-list in 616.

Here's my idea that I posted to Reshuffel the X-line thread:

- Mimic, 616 version trying to live up to Exiles Mimic's legacy and become a respected hero like him
    - Blink*
    - Morph*
    - Sunpyre similar to Exiles Sunfire
    - Thunderbird*
    - Nocturne*
    - Sabretooth*
    - Alternate Scarlet Witch, who was responsible for M-Day/Decimation on her world as well but is trying to actually redeem herself as a hero again. Tries to hide this from the other Exiles at first but once they learn about that it causes tensions within the team
    - Alternate version of Gabriel Shepherd from Brian Wood's X-Men run that would be more like Superman instead of the omnipotent being because x-books don't have that many Superman type powerhouses while they have ton of reality warping omnipotent powerhouses

*Most of them would be the old Exiles if they're still around but if not then they'd be very similar counterparts.

Not all of these would be in the starting roster but some would join maybe later as replacements when others would be removed. (I like the stable 6 core members)
    They could be based out of some alternate reality maybe, instead of Crystal Palace.

Here are some alternate realities I'd like them to see and characters I'd like them to meet and fight or team up with:

- Old West type world with gunslinger versions of known X-Men characters (and maybe other Marvel heroes)
    - Sword & Sorcery type world with fantasy takes on known X-Men characters (and maybe other Marvel heroes)
    - World where Limbo cover at least parts of Earth, ruled by Magik/Darkchilde
    - World taken over by Technarchy/Phalanx, ruled by Cypher or Cypher/Warlock amalgam
    - Captain Marvel, amalgamation of 616 Mar-Vell and Ultimate Mahr-Vehl, who is an ally of the X-Men similar to Carol Danvers in 616 was
    - Adam Warlock
    - X-Men team similar to 90's X-Men and/or TAS X-Men
    - World where all X-Men are teenagers (even Wolverine) similar to Ultimate comics and Evolution cartoon
    - Realities from classic stories like DoFP, AoA and AoX or home realities of Cable and Bishop

They'd work for a new Timebroker who could possibly appear as a psychic projection from Professor X. (since most are familiar with him that's the form Timebroker chooses to gain their trust) This new Timebroker would follow the logic given in Exiles Vol 2 and be the result of all the changes that previous Exiles teams made to multiverse. First it was the old Timebroker, then the bugs, then Kang and now this one.
    Last edited by JustAnotherFan; 08-16-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Westchester/TAS Cyclops
    Spider-Gwen
    Old Man Logan (that's the book he belongs in)
    Rachel Summers
    Ultimate Thor
    Adult Valeria Richards (from Hickman's F4 series)

Blink
    Morph
    Nocturne (seriously what ever happened to her? Wasn't she in 616 for a bit?)
    Mimic (this of course would be a different Mimic but it would create tension)

This would be the core of the team, then I would suggest filling it out with either new characters or drastic re-imaginings of other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Blink
    Morph
    Nocturne (seriously what ever happened to her? Wasn't she in 616 for a bit?)
    Mimic (this of course would be a different Mimic but it would create tension)

This would be the core of the team, then I would suggest filling it out with either new characters or drastic re-imaginings of other characters.
    This team sounds solid!

About Nocturne, she did stay in 616 for a while where she joined Brotherhood, then got captured by Mojo until she and Juggernaut were saved by Claremont's Uncanny team and then Claremont took her with him to his new Excalibur book and from there he moved to Exiles and united Nocturne with T-Bird who had woken from his coma. After that they took a leave of absence on Exiles' Heather's Earth until they both later rejoined Exiles until that got cancelled and neither of them have been seen since.

Id make AOA Blink leader again and she'd be joined this time by alt verisons of Gen Xers.

Blink
    Runaways Jubilee
    AOA Husk
    AOA Mondo
    616 Chamber(the only 616 member)
    HOM Synch

Exodus (trained by Xorn)
    Daredevil (agent of shield )
    female US Agent (Sharon Rogers)
    Anya (magnetos first daughter)
    Prince Doom (son of doom)
    Skydive (daughter of Angel and Psylocke)
    Wildchild
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Fantastic Member

Blink
    Spider-Gwen
    Old Man Logan
    Hyperion
    Ruby Summers
    X-Man

Fantastic Member

I love the idea of Iron Lad being the Timebroker for the team, while later and alternate incarnations of Kang try to undermine his efforts.

AoA Blink
    Spiderman (Ben Reilly)
    General Howlett
    Nocturne
    Emmeline Frost
    Bloodstorm