Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

AoA Blink is as close to mandatory as anyone could be for any book.

I'd like to see a team build up over time, instead of a "core" or "whole" team being thrust into it at the start.

I really liked Nocturne as well; they should be reality warping sisters from other mothers!

Beyond that, my creativity is limited. Not really interested in Alt U. characters I've seen elsewhere. Maybe new ones could be cool.

Rachel Summers
    Old Man Logan
    Blink (AoA)
    Namora (2189)
    Spider-Gwen
    Miles Morales
    Genis-Vell

SAGE - BISHOP - ULTIMATE PRYDE - AoA BLINK - LONGSHOT - AU CAPTAIN BRITAIN (Betsy) - KYMERA

The team would be put together by Sage and Bishop to deal with exctinction-level threats to mutants in alternate realities.

Sage
    Nocturne
    Molly Hayes (BotA)
    Burner/Adam X (AoA)
    Gambit (Mutant X)
    Chamber (616)

Blink
    Mimic (back from the dead as his healing factors were working overtime to compensdate Proteus possession)
    Rogue (from CC's New Exiles, I wanted to see more of her)
    Morph
    Bloodstorm
    Marvel Woman (Madelyne Pryor from Mutant X)
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Blink, Nocturne and Howlett are mandatory for me. Kymera would be a nice add.

Since we're losing the all-female X-Men team, I would like it to be an all-female team.

Blink (AoA)
    Kitty Pryde (Ultimate)
    Spider-Gwen (because why not have a non-mutant there too?)
    Jubilee (either 616 or Secret Wars/Runaways)
    Psylocke (Westchester/X-Men Animated Series)
    Some completely new character (pick two random X-characters, and in their universe they had a daughter)

I'm not sure if this has been discussed earlier, but it occurs to me that they could totally do a new Exiles volume as an epilogue to Secret Wars. Like, each of these characters was from a different domain, and they somehow survive the end of Battleworld.

AoA Blink
    Kymera
    Ruby Summers
    Ms. America
    Tigra (William Nelson)
    Danielle Cage

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I think i would use a mash-up of characters from different Alternate Marvel universes and other Marvel comic lines of the past.
    Blink
    AOA Morph
    616 Bishop
    Ultimate U Scarlett Witch
    Starbrand
    Mantis

BANNED

My team would be:

Sage
    Bishop
    AOA Blink
    Ruby Summers
    Nate Grey
    Ultimate Kitty
    Mach 2
    Madrox
    Layla Miller

I'd also maybe consider Exodus and Mikhail Rasputin for a team and might replace Madrox and Layla

Iron Lad as the Timebroker would be awesome. I was also thinking Jean grey from the White Hot Room as the timebroker too

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    Since we're losing the all-female X-Men team, I would like it to be an all-female team.

Blink (AoA)
    Kitty Pryde (Ultimate)
    Some completely new character (pick two random X-characters, and in their universe they had a daughter)

I'm not sure if this has been discussed earlier, but it occurs to me that they could totally do a new Exiles volume as an epilogue to Secret Wars. Like, each of these characters was from a different domain, and they somehow survive the end of Battleworld.
    I've been thinking the same thing! It could be a perfect set up! However I'm not expecting Marvel to expand x-franchise. Best we could get is a team of non-x-characters but then it would probably be best calling it something else which I'm sure Marvel would prefer to do anyways.

Besides if Marvel was interested in relaunching another Exiles book then you'd expect them to have somehow involved them in the main Secret Wars event since that's kinda something the Exiles should have been trying to prevent.

But if by some miracle they did decide to relaunch the Exiles again I'd be on board no matter who was featured in the cast or whether it was called Exiles or X-Treme X-Men or whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post

Blink (AoA)
    Kitty Pryde (Ultimate)

I was hoping that the Exiles would have been apart of Secret Wars, instead of getting several x-books that are rehashes of past x-events. Hickman said he originally pitched Secret Wars as Exiles meets Strikeforce Morituri. The new Squadron Supreme book has that exact premise for it, survivors of different realities that band together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I was hoping that the Exiles would have been apart of Secret Wars, instead of getting several x-books that are rehashes of past x-events. Hickman said he originally pitched Secret Wars as Exiles meets Strikeforce Morituri. The new Squadron Supreme book has that exact premise for it, survivors of different realities that band together.
    Wait, he really said that?! Man, now I'm even more disappointed that we didn't get him to write even one x-book after SW.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Wait, he really said that?! Man, now I'm even more disappointed that we didn't get him to write even one x-book after SW.
    Yeah it was in a CBR interview talking about Secret Wars i can't remember the exact title of it. The article was before Secret Wars 1 came out.