Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    Soooooo, what about the third bullet hole just under the left pectoral/upper left quadrant of the abdominals that dug into the suit?

Looking at Leto, I don't see a third scar at all.
    Because that wasnt a penetrating wound, you can see the kevlar under the cloth.

The wound on Leto's Joker right (or left) shoulder doesnt look to be in the same spot, it looks closer to the inside of the deltoid, but on the armor it clearly shows the wound at mid-deltoid. But one can argue the angle the projectile that caused the wound came at a steep angle and that could cause this discrepancy.

and the wound on the other shoulder of the armor looks more like a 4 point arrow was chucked in there, and the scar on Leto-Joker doesnt resemble anything close to that, or a bullet wound on his other shoulder, for that matter.
    Last edited by IamBATFAN; 08-16-2015 at 11:23 PM.

While I an no fan of the possibility, a couple of things....

- It seems that it has been mentioned that Waller called The Joker in for "Batman Expertise". A former Robin would have that.
    - It would turn "I'm not going to kill you." into quite the punchline.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So then whos the original joker?
    Ledger's Joker i would assume.

Cause someone had to torture robin
    In ASBAR (another FANTASTIC Miller interpretation) Bats was, one could say, abusing, Dick Grayson mentally more so than physically. Which lines up somewhat to DK2's Robin-Joker

and spray paint robins suit.
    that would be the now transformed Robin-Joker, if the theory is true.

It doesnt have to be Dick Grayson though, nor a resurrected Jason Todd, whose death led Batfleck to a darker side, which only leaves....

So let pretend this horrible idea is true. Is there an original joker or who the hell brainwashed robin into joker. Iono im not buying it. Think im missing something
    Here's the thing, we've already seen an amalgam once in the DC movieverse, Bane with the Mutant leader.
    Last edited by IamBATFAN; 08-16-2015 at 11:19 PM.

John stewart sucks DevilsGambit's Avatar

I'll take reaching and pure speculation for 2000 alex.

This is something Zack Snyder is entirely capable of.

But the fact that Under the Red Hood would be the most likely story adapted for the first solo Batflick is a strike against this theory.

Though this is something Zack Snyder is entirely capable of.

All-New Member

People need to stop complaining about anything different from the comics(I wonder if they ever heard about the multiverse)... this is a great idea that is taking an original concept from the comics and taking it one step further.
    A Robin being the Joker is concept, really interesting, but I don't want just to see "Under the Red Hood"( mainly because I alredy saw the awesome animation)... this would be an epic plot twist, and it would affect Batman in a more terrifying way.

And it makes more sense than having a Joker passing through a midlife crisis(the Tatoos, the expencive car,the young girlfriend)...The tatoos are coming from a teen's mind exactly to make Batman angry about his failure. Maybe the Joker never existed in this universe, maybe the Red Hood transformed the Robin into the Joker as a reflection of his madness, maybe he got tortured in a circus and that is why he got the clown persona. I don't know there are a lot of things that cold be explored.

I don't know if it is true ( it does makes sense), but after thinking about this epic theory I will sure be disappointed if it is not =/
    And Leto's being older than Affleck means nothing...having a younger actor playing the Joker would be giveaway of his identity. o.O

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlol View Post
    People need to stop complaining about anything different from the comics(I wonder if they ever heard about the multiverse)... this is a great idea that is taking an original concept from the comics and taking it one step further.
    A Robin being the Joker is concept, really interesting, but I don't want just to see "Under the Red Hood"( mainly because I alredy saw the awesome animation)... this would be an epic plot twist, and it would affect Batman in a more terrifying way.
    People aren't complaining because it's different from the comic. they are complaining because they think it's a really stupid, unnecessary, and unlikely story point. If it grabs you, more power to you. But you aren't going to gain much complaining because other people are complaining about something they aren't complaining about.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    LOL, all this "Jared Leto is older than Ben Affleck"...

...by less than a year.
    Robin isn't the same age as Batman. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a young partner if said partner is your age or older.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Robin isn't the same age as Batman. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a young partner if said partner is your age or older.
    who sez that robin has to be a boy wonder

why can't he be robin, the man wonder

HughManatee371

Default I was pondering that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    who sez that robin has to be a boy wonder

why can't he be robin, the man wonder

Unless I need to get tested for color-blindness, that doesn't look like any 'traditional' Robin Costume I've ever seen before

What if they started off as Partners in Crime fighting... and Leto gets wounded and presumed murdered?

or Todd has a separate crime fighting career and they Teamed Up

I was recently reminded of Paul Valley/Azrael; could Leto be a composite of Valley and Todd?
    -- his first act as Joker 2.0/Last act as a hero being to Kill Joker

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

So this rumor is still alive and kicking? I still think it's dumb and very unnecessary for the Joker to have some sort of "secret" but yet still familiar identity. The character has existed for 75 years without having a real name attached to him definitively so I fail to see why it's essential that he have one now. This rumor is so full of holes anyway and I fail to understand why there even needs to be a Joker 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by IamBATFAN View Post
    Ledger's Joker i would assume.
    That's impossible though since Ledger's Joker is a part of the Nolan films, which were stand alone ones. Nolan's Bat films have no connection to this new DC movie-verse that Batman vs Superman is a part of from what I remember (unless something on that front has changed of late.) Therefore Leto's Joker can't be a replacement for Ledger's nor can Ledger's have been the original one here. That's a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 08-17-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    It's acting. People play characters much younger than their actual self all the time.

My point, however, was the silliness in treating Leto like he has a major age gap over Affleck and thus cannot play a younger-than-Wayne character.

Here's a thought: how much younger than Batman does Robin need to be?

I could see Leto playing a character that's supposed to be 10 years younger than Affleck's; maybe more.

God, this theory was made by some guy who probably only knows about Jason from Arkham Knight and now everyone who can't look at a tattoo Joker has jumped on to it.

I think that this is someone having too much time on their hands and seeing connections where there aren't any.

Not gonna lie however, the idea that Batman's protege would turn to the path of becoming the successor to his worst enemy is kind of interesting. Sounds like a cool idea if they did decide to go this route with Jason Todd instead of having Joker kill him. But if this was done then it should and would have to be Jason Todd, not Grayson.

All-New Member

I totally agree. It wouldn't make a bit of sense!!! If you make any of the Robin's the Joker, you begging to alienate the whole DC Universe. I'd would watch another movie dealing with Batman. I get sick even thinking they'd consider doing this!!!