Page 211 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3169

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Just watched it the other night and have to agree. I really enjoyed it from start to finish, and loved how they tied it into Infinity War in the post credit scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I finally got around to watching Ant-Man. I figured I should since a friend asked me to go see the second one tomorrow. I liked it.
    It was well worth watching. A family film too. "Antman and The Wasp" might have some serious tie-ins to Avengers 4.

I watched "Unbreakable" again on a Showtime ch. yesterday. To get psyched for "Glass" this winter. Also, went to youtube to view some Unbreakable/Split/Glass theories videos to get more rev-ed up.

Live and let die and Goldfinger were the last two movies I watched.I never tire of watching the early Bond films.
    DC,please stop having Bizarro run your collections department.

Rampage. Meh.

Pacific Rim Uprising. Less than meh.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Guardians of the galaxy 2.

Fun movie but it comes out as a bit too fake. Not in the visual effect of course but the dialogues, the humor, i was almost expecting the characters to just look at the camera and wink at the end of each conversations.

Kinda hard to put into words but it wasn't like watching "real" people interacting but actors following a script and reciting lines.

Double it seems.

God, are they ever going to fix those forums lol?
    Last edited by Starter Set; 07-29-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

Mission: Impossible - Fallout.

Probably the best in the series after the very first, though I *would* argue the action set pieces are next level.

Here's my review:
    Franchise Wars Podcast and YouTube Host.
    TITANS pilot Recap, Reaction, and Review video! https://youtu.be/l1tKBTUtiyM
    The Force Awakens vs The Last Jedi https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=408109126
    Teen Titans (03) vs Teen Titans Go! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=400482734

Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar

I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp today. Really enjoyed it. Some nitpicks but overall it was just a fun movie.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Manhunt directed by John Woo. No surprises but if you're a Woo fan, you'll probably enjoy it.

Standing Member

In my continuing quest of time travel movies, watched PRIMER, which was made for a reported $7 thousand and made $425 thousand domestic in 2004. I think this is the best time travel movie in the sense of using the concept in a logical way, following the science, and not making any of the silly moves that most time travel movies make. It requires a lot of thought--but for people who like movies that make them think, it's great. And for anyone who wants to make their own movie for little money, it's a work that you can learn from. It's amazing how they made good use of their limted resources. I was very impressed.
    " I'm shocked! shocked! to find that gambling is going on in here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Guardians of the galaxy 2.

Fun movie but it comes out as a bit too fake. Not in the visual effect of course but the dialogues, the humor, i was almost expecting the characters to just look at the camera and wink at the end of each conversations.

Kinda hard to put into words but it wasn't like watching "real" people interacting but actors following a script and reciting lines.
    Seems like they "tried too hard."

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Double it seems.

God, are they ever going to fix those forums lol?
    So slow since Sundau morning too, I think.

I give up.......

Theatres - Mission: Impossible - Fallout. A great movie with some excellent action sequences.

Home - Up and Real Steel.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Theatres - Mission: Impossible - Fallout. A great movie with some excellent action sequences.

Home - Up and Real Steel.
    Totally agre

Standing Member

Watched THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE. Never read the book and put off seeing the movie, because I thought I might want to read the book first. Oh well. It felt like a synopsis--here's all the main plot points, but there's no time to fit in the development of the story. For time travel, I much prefer another Rachel McAdams movie--ABOUT TIME. I love that movie and watch it over and over again. I might need to watch it another time soon, to get back the feeling that was lost in this movie.
    " I'm shocked! shocked! to find that gambling is going on in here!"

I caught the tail end of Damnation Alley the other day. It's a horrible movie. But Hollywood likes to do remakes. I can see Netflix or whatever doing an updated version of it. So many post apocalyptic flicks already, though.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002