Page 207 of 211 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3162

Ali's Wedding and Thor ragnarok on netflix.

Astonishing Member

Kingsman: Golden Circle

Absolute piece of junk. Not worth a detailed review. Let a coprophile do that.

The Interview

Not a bad movie, and incredibly surreal watching it now with everything going on in the world.

https://wp.me/p81uZL-tN

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I quite enjoyed Devil's Rejects. Although, it's weird to see some people on the internet regard the murders as some sort of anti-heroes...
    I watched it twice and must say i root for the bad guys, though i wouldnt call them anti heroes. They are evil, nothing more nothing less. But still...i root for them and thats strange...maybe that says a lot about me

War for the Planets of the Apes. I liked it, as I did all the new Ape movies. i liked this a little more than Rise, but I think this was a solid trilogy. Much better than the Tim Burton remake and better than the original series, which wasn't that good after the first POTA movie.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Pacific Rim - the sequel.

Nope, plot was full of holes. Interesting though to see the Chinese marketing as they pitched in to save the day. That's unusual.

Drive and Captain America: The Winter Soldier on Netflix
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Astonishing Member

Sorry, its not a movie but lastly i am bored by series like Cage, Runaways or Cloak and Dagger or whatever superhero stuff is running. They tell storys in 12-15 episodes that are worth 6, not more....and so boring a waste of time.

Does anyone feel the same?

A couple of weeks ago I re-watched the first two Vacation movies and watched The Goonies for the first time. Last week I re-watched Big Trouble in Little China for the second time after catching the last half of the movie on local station WTOV-9 back in the late 80s one weekend afternoon.

Power Rangers on Amazon Prime. No right for it to be this much fun. I liked it far more than I thought I would.
    Consdering the source material, which was really a laughable mess most of the time, I think the did a fanta job.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Tau and Iverson on Netflix.

IT, chapter one. Fairly creepy, not ALL the kids were annoying. Definitely better than the TV mini series from a few 30 years ago.
    Wonder if Chapter 2 is just the same thing with adults?

Black Panther.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Mama, on Netflix. I thought it was a pretty effective horror movie by Andy Muschietti (the guy who directed the 2017 IT)

7 Days in Entebbe.

For those that don't know, it's a movie about the rescue Israeli Special Forces carried out in 1976 after an Air France plane was hijacked and landed in Entebbe Airport in Uganda. The mission resulted in the rescue of almost all of the hostages (I believe 4 were left behind, as they had been taken to a hospital for treatment before the rescue; they were all murdered afterwards) with only one Israeli casualty, which happened to be the brother of Benjamin Netanyahu.

When I first learned about this real life mission, I thought it would make a great movie (not realizing there were already like 3 movies about it). And this one is... odd. They go out of their way to make the German terrorists- if not likeable, then at least understandable, and do the same for the Palestinian terrorists. It doesn't villainize the Israelies, but doesn't exactly make them look heroic, either. Benji himself is made to look fairly incompetent. And the story is broken up by some kind of interpretive dance that I just don't get. All in all, I'd give it a weak 'Not Recommend'.