Page 55 of 211 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Watching The Look of Silence on PBS. Missed the first half, so I'm going to try an watch it again later tonight, it's should play again later anyways.

Shaun the Sheep. Delightful Ardman fun.

Member in Disguise

Idle Hands. 4.5/5 (that's including the Jessica Alba lingerie bonus point)
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

BvS extended edition. Excellent movie, I was a fan of the short version as well so I didn't expect not to like it, but I found the extra 30 mins helped makes things a lot clearer. I would recommend to somebody who has watched the short version and was disappointed.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Man From U.N.C.L.E. was on one of the HBO networks yesterday so I had it playing in the background while doing chores. As far as spy thrillers based on old TV shows go its fairly entertaining. Kind of sad it will most likely never get a sequel given how poorly it did in theatres.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zhris View Post
    Idle Hands. 4.5/5 (that's including the Jessica Alba lingerie bonus point)
    My kind of horror movie. Still reeling from Neon Demon yesterday but I liked it very much. Everbody is an evil superficial cannibal at heart but I knew it before
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro0002 View Post
    BvS extended edition. Excellent movie, I was a fan of the short version as well so I didn't expect not to like it, but I found the extra 30 mins helped makes things a lot clearer. I would recommend to somebody who has watched the short version and was disappointed.
    How much did they pay you Deathstroke

Invincible Member

I saw Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. I liked it and thought it was ok. I haven't seen many other Tina Fey films but in this one she seemed like her role was to play "Tina Fey".

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Man From U.N.C.L.E. was on one of the HBO networks yesterday so I had it playing in the background while doing chores. As far as spy thrillers based on old TV shows go its fairly entertaining. Kind of sad it will most likely never get a sequel given how poorly it did in theatres.
    I liked Man from UNCLE. I haven't really seen the old TV show so I don't know how much if anything they changed.

The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 back to back.

4/5 stars for the amazing spiderman

4.5/5 stars for the amazing Spiderman 2 .

i don't know what it was about these reboots but i really did enjoy them. Pretty good casting all around, I wish they would go ahead and make another one. Just ONE more with garfield and then we can move along with homecoming and see how holland does. Which i am excited for as well.

Also last night i watched

The Nice Guys (Russel Crowe )

5/5 stars ! EXCELLENT MOVIE , super funny, witty and clever. haven't enjoyed a film this much since INHERENT VICE ! which I.V. itself was worthy of 5/5 stars too!

sorry i kinda went overboard with the movies ha!

where do they add the 30 minutes ? if you know what i mean, is it spread out and they build the story up through out the movie or is it the last scene they add 30 more minutes on about what happens when Supes wakes up?? thanks , Sid

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Just got out of Legend of Tarzan. Overall it was just meh, the actors did a good enough job in their roles, but the the overall story was pretty lackluster and by the numbers. Also way to many obviously CG animals. I would give it a D+ I guess.

Anywho, going to try to go see The BFG tomorrow or Sunday, hopefully that will be abit better.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro0002 View Post
    Watched it, it fleshes things out more but overall its still a hard movie to sit through. And they added a extra 30mins to it. It doesnt improve the movie in any substantial way it just clarifies some things. Also the editing feels less horrible. I thought the theatrical was ok and I think this was ok. 5/10 for theatrical 5.3/10 for UC.

Watched American gangster today after BvS. To me it was a nice contrast between how to make a slow movie good and how to make one thats hard to sit through.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Just got out of Legend of Tarzan. Overall it was just meh, the actors did a good enough job in their roles, but the the overall story was pretty lackluster and by the numbers. Also way to many obviously CG animals. I would give it a D+ I guess.

Anywho, going to try to go see The BFG tomorrow or Sunday, hopefully that will be abit better.

I want to see Tarzan because the cast looks interesting. The trailer looks meh

Spectacular Member

Central Intelligence. It was much funnier than I expected and The Rock is so affable that you can't help but love him.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyflute View Post
    Central Intelligence. It was much funnier than I expected and The Rock is so affable that you can't help but love him.
    Yea funny movie, i really enjoyed it. Liked the switch in dynamics between Hart and Rock.