Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

So how much stronger you all think is anime mr satan compared to manga mr satan?

Btw are mr satans durability feats considered legit or SvsFL?

Also a neat ssj goku durability feat is goku tanking freezas finger beam with only a bit of blood dripping from his lip.Now compare that to when freeza used his finger beam as a whip and caused a rift in the planet,id say thats very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by bigseanstolemygirl29 View Post
    My bad guys I didn't know (why is that a rule? It's much more convenient for you to just link the website especially on mobile which I'm always on).

Anyway that calc is dumb because it assumes higher density = harder to destroy. However, that would mean destroying Jupiter is easier than destroying Earth. Just plug in that assumed radius here: http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/...alculator.html
    By using the pixel scaled 22.5 m, you only get city level energy needed.
    Except higher density usually does mean it is harder to destroy. As I said before; Jupiter makes up for it's lack of density by being gargantuan in size. Unless they are gas giants or the like, planets that can have life on them are generally made out of the same material.

So yes; KK's planet would be far denser and far harder to "bust" than Earth. As those calcs prove. Trying to say "then Jupiter would be easier to bust than Earth" is silly as Jupiter, despite having very little to almost no density, has huge mass to it. Being over 2x larger than all the other planets(not the sun) in our solar system combined.

In order for a planet with 10x gravity of Earths to exist it needs to be 1 of 2 things. Really big or really dense. KK's planet falls in the latter while Jupiter falls in the former.
    Last edited by Cody; 02-23-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Temporarily closed as per OP request.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.