Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

It might even be slower than that depending on whether Snake Way's length is being measured from head to tail or along the actual path, since he traveled in a straight line via flight whereas Snake Way is a winding road.

On the other hand, it really can't be emphasized enough that this was done at a marathon pace that he kept up for at least 24 hours and using their full speed has been shown to drain them extremely quickly. Heck, Piccolo was reduced to heavy panting after a split second of full out running away from Form 3 Frieza, and he covered less than .001% of the distance Goku did on Snake Way, while simultaneously being 100+ times more powerful in terms of power level (and the Nappa/Vegeta battles show that even a 30% difference is the point where your opponent is pretty much a statue and you can cover massive amounts of distance faster than they can even throw a punch).

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    It might even be slower than that depending on whether Snake Way's length is being measured from head to tail or along the actual path, since he traveled in a straight line via flight whereas Snake Way is a winding road.

On the other hand, it really can't be emphasized enough that this was done at a marathon pace that he kept up for at least 24 hours and using their full speed has been shown to drain them extremely quickly. Heck, Piccolo was reduced to heavy panting after a split second of full out running away from Form 3 Frieza, and he covered less than .001% of the distance Goku did on Snake Way, while simultaneously being 100+ times more powerful in terms of power level (and the Nappa/Vegeta battles show that even a 30% difference is the point where your opponent is pretty much a statue and you can cover massive amounts of distance faster than they can even throw a punch).
    Snake way itself is just stupidly inconsistent with about...everything really.

Note that much of that is most likely not drawn to scale as evident by the size KK's planet is as you can see it from the view of the universe. However, the distance between Emma's place and KK's planet is still the same. And for some reason that distance is as long as a quarter of the universe. Much longer than what the legend that the worker referred to said it was.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

A small necro in hopes that this will be continued on.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Oh, it will.... eventually...
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

You should post some ssj goku durability feats from frieza saga.Hes got quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post

Dbz flying feats are sooo inconsistent its not even funny.No character besides ssj gotenks showed superior flying speed feat that was better than goku flying across snake way in 1 day.

In general i think dbz are inconsistent in flying department and lifting department.Durability,punching power and ki blasting consistent id say.
    Last edited by buutenks; 02-17-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    Dbz flying feats are sooo inconsistent its not even funny.No character besides ssj gotenks showed superior flying speed feat that was better than goku flying across snake way in 1 day.
    Not true actually, but I'll get to that later.

.... eventually.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Writeups for the tie in to the next movie have been released, and explain how Freeza can fight Goku now. Spoiler below:

---------------------------------------

Freeza gets resurrected by underlings, and revived with new technology. He hears that Goku has gotten even stronger, strong enough to beat Buu even, which inspires him to go off and train for the first time in his entire life for months (he knows about Buu because, when younger, his father told him to never ever screw with Beerus or Buu if he ran into them).

Hm, so by training he got stronger than Buu and Cell?
    That's a pretty huge jump.

Don't know if I can get behind that.

That's kind of funny. So Frieza had been breezing through life with his natural power level with no training? imagine if kid goku had been of frieza's species. he would have never had to train and would have still easily wrecked piccolo something fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Hm, so by training he got stronger than Buu and Cell?
    That's a pretty huge jump.

Don't know if I can get behind that.
    Actually, it makes sense. Frieza has always been naturally strong. He's a freak of nature.

Suppose, he actually starts to apply himself. He's already a SSJ1 being with relatively little knowledge of how to use that power. If he actually were to learn? His power would go through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    That's kind of funny. So Frieza had been breezing through life with his natural power level with no training? imagine if kid goku had been of frieza's species. he would have never had to train and would have still easily wrecked piccolo something fierce.
    Actually, something like that happens in Vegeta-Den. It's a doujin where Vegeta is the one send to Earth. Being naturally strong, he never has to make any effort to win against all the foes Goku fought.

Until Goku arrives on Earth. A Goku who has been living the Saiyan lifestyle and fighting against really strong people in space.

Needless to say, Vegeta loses that one, because he never trained.
    Last edited by Hazard; 02-20-2015 at 11:51 AM.

It's still weird because; Cell had Frieza's durability. He has his cells. He made mention how he could "survive anywhere". Though not proof of having his durability, he still has Frieza's cells. He got the Namek healing ability due to having Namekian cells, and he get's Zenkai boosts due to having Sayian Cells. So by rights he would have Frieza's durability due to having both Kold and Frieza's cells. Yet he can also control his ki(or at least I thought he could). Yet it didn't make him ungodly strong(I mean it did; but not to the point that he could take on a ssj3 Goku, let alone a Goku who is now a god).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    It's still weird because; Cell had Frieza's durability. He has his cells. He made mention how he could "survive anywhere". Though not proof of having his durability, he still has Frieza's cells. He got the Namek healing ability due to having Namekian cells, and he get's Zenkai boosts due to having Sayian Cells. So by rights he would have Frieza's durability due to having both Kold and Frieza's cells. Yet he can also control his ki(or at least I thought he could). Yet it didn't make him ungodly strong(I mean it did; but not to the point that he could take on a ssj3 Goku, let alone a Goku who is now a god).
    Yeah, but he never trained. He knew stuff, yes. But he didn't train.

Mind, if he had trained he would have been a monster, but Cell got by absorbing and draining others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Toriyama cares not for consistency or continuity, only money and power.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Toriyama cares not for consistency or continuity, only money and power.
    Him continuing DBZ despite having the intention of stopping after the Frieza saga due to mass fan requests say otherwise really. He never planned on making this second movie either yet did anyway after having to answer so many questions about the possibility of another movie.

That and Dragonball (in terms of Kai and manga) has almost always been consistent. It's the toei filler stuff that made it inconsistent.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Actually, something like that happens in Vegeta-Den. It's a doujin where Vegeta is the one send to Earth. Being naturally strong, he never has to make any effort to win against all the foes Goku fought.

Until Goku arrives on Earth. A Goku who has been living the Saiyan lifestyle and fighting against really strong people in space.

Needless to say, Vegeta loses that one, because he never trained.
    First time I heard of it. Reading it now. Would love to see all of Dragonball remade with this "what if" story.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral