83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 72.29%
  • No

6 7.23%
  • Maybe Not Sure Yet

17 20.48%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Getting rid of the Multiverse was the biggest mistake DC ever made. Looking forward to this immensely.

I am SO getting this.

as soon as the TPB comes out.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Getting rid of the Multiverse was the biggest mistake DC ever made. Looking forward to this immensely.
    They never got rid of him, he is slowly retiring from super heroes. He actually still has a Earth One Wonder Woman book coming out after this year and now, he hopes he can one day write a Flash book, so obviously he has been getting a long with DC if the idea is even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    They never got rid of him, he is slowly retiring from super heroes. He actually still has a Earth One Wonder Woman book coming out after this year and now, he hopes he can one day write a Flash book, so obviously he has been getting a long with DC if the idea is even possible.
    You're thinking too small, and on too short a timescale.

I'm talking about Crisis, not Morrison; getting rid of the Multiverse back in 1986 was the biggest mistake DC ever made.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

You're thinking too small, and on too short a timescale.

I'm talking about Crisis, not Morrison; getting rid of the Multiverse back in 1986 was the biggest mistake DC ever made.
    They never got rid of it? :s

BANNED

I'm going to wait for the trade on this one.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyroSikTh View Post
    The Multiverse is what makes DC better than Marvel, so yes. All of my yes.
    Huh? Marvel has a multiverse--a bigger one than DC's actually, at least right now. It's been center stage for awhile in the Avenger titles under Jonathan Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    He was talking about the multiverse, not Morrison.
    Buh-bye

Grant is more than likely one of the two best comic writers in history,this is all the way a yes.

BANNED

I'm not much of a Morrison fan but I'll at least check out the first issue and maybe it'll convert me. I tried his AC run and thought it was boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post
    I'm not much of a Morrison fan but I'll at least check out the first issue and maybe it'll convert me. I tried his AC run and thought it was boring.
    Try We3,Animal Man,JLA,Doom Patrol he's magic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
    Try We3,Animal Man,JLA,Doom Patrol he's magic.
    I've been wanting to read some JLA and Doom Patrol so thanks for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
    Grant is more than likely one of the two best comic writers in history,this is all the way a yes.
    If I thought his batman run was weird do you still think I should give this a try?
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Anyone have any speculation on who this might be - "...can anyone hope to prevail against the onslaught of ultimate evil and undying hatred – in the unstoppable form of a one-time cosmic defender with unimaginable powers?!" I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    If I thought his batman run was weird do you still think I should give this a try?
    A big yes.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Justice Riders if it has Wally (red head) in it and he isn't killed off. One of the stories sounds possibly interesting. Most...vampires, sons of Superman and Bataman? nah. Looks possibly about the same ratio of like/dislike that I had with the Elseworlds.

Definitely a wait and see and then possibly getting the trade or floppies of just the story/ies I want.

Sorry, but right now I'm kind of bummed out on DC, mostly glancing about out of sheer past nostalgia mixed with some wishful thinking.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)