Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Hercules and Wonder Woman team up. I felt Hercules was treated unjustly in Avengers vs JLA without giving his side of the story being the Hercules that wash't a deplorable monster in the Pre 52 universe that Diana despise. They would have their fight Hercules a few good hits before giving the hand of friendship and teaming up to fight Wonder Woman's Ares and Hercule's enemy Pluto.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I can believe a lot of cross-company fights. But Darkseid would eat Thanos. I mean, the Mad Titan is a badass, absolutely. He's one of the most powerful beings around. But Darkseid IS the top of the evil cosmic entity food chain. Thanos wants to court death and go out? Darkseid already got death knocked up and then never called her back.

Someone tell me there's an Epic Rap Battles of History between these two.

For my money, I'd like to see Deadpool and Harley Quinn met each other. I'd also like to see Superman run into Galactus. I don't think Superman would win that fight but I'd love to see them converse.
    I suppose if Thanos had full Gauntlet Powers it would at least be fair, but I could never really see Darkseid giving him the time of day. Maybe he'd be fighting Annihilus, and Thanos keeps trying to Team-Rocket his way into the conflict. That would be funny.

Also, picture this: Wolverine and Deadpool meet Lobo and Deathstroke for the most metatextually significant story of our generation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I suppose if Thanos had full Gauntlet Powers it would at least be fair, but I could never really see Darkseid giving him the time of day. Maybe he'd be fighting Annihilus, and Thanos keeps trying to Team-Rocket his way into the conflict. That would be funny.

Also, picture this: Wolverine and Deadpool meet Lobo and Deathstroke for the most metatextually significant story of our generation.
    Well depends, if Death charged Thanos up he would be on par with Darksied. His upgrade allowed him to smack Silver Surfer across the room while surfing a battle with Odin.

Incredible Member

I can believe a lot of cross-company fights. But Darkseid would eat Thanos. I mean, the Mad Titan is a badass, absolutely. He's one of the most powerful beings around. But Darkseid IS the top of the evil cosmic entity food chain. Thanos wants to court death and go out? Darkseid already got death knocked up and then never called her back.
    Thanos would stomp Darkseid a new mudhole at the end of the day. The Lord of Apokolips was unable to deal with a hungry, low powered Galactus with his Omega Effect, his greatest weapon.
    Exhibit A.
    Exibit B.

Unlike Thanos who blasted the World Devourer onto his arse.
    Exhibit C.

BANNED

I'd also like to see Superman run into Galactus. I don't think Superman would win that fight but I'd love to see them converse.
    Already did in the FF/Superman crossover. Galactus made superman into his herald.

I would like to see this fight, Superman vs Jean Grey:

Hickman already used up the concept in New Avengers, but an Incursion where Earth 616 is about to collide with Earth Prime (that's the New 52 Earth right?) would be a ball.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I would like to see this fight, Superman vs Jean Grey:
    Sort of did in DC/Marvel All access when the JLA fought the x-men although in reality , superman alone should have wiped out the x-men by himself. A lot of PIS in that fight , i.e Jean Grey stalemating superman with her tk , bishop punching martian manhunter etc.

A martian manhunter she hulk crossover. It would be a buddy cop/lawyer thing. He would help her on a case, they'd riff on each other, his stoicism would get on her nerves.

I don't think the X men would like superman too much, he's too cheerful, he would remind them too much of "the man" they're trying to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post

You really don't have an idea of how powerful Thanos is... Thanos is just a step lower in the cosmic scale of things than a Skyfather. With full gauntlest powers he trumps ALL but the Living Tribunal and the One Above All (aka God). And you think Darkesid would be as powerful as him WITH the gauntlet...

Ultimate Member

Hero vs. hero fights and peen measuring contests no longer bring me to the finish line. I've left their stuff in a box on the step and changed the locks. We're done.

I'd like to see;;

Daredevil and Nightwing teaming up to stomp dozens of ninja. They both have very dynamic and acrobatic fighting styles, and would be all over the place.

Aquaman and Namor dealing with some aquatic threat to *both* Atlantis's and talking about the challenges and rewards of being King of Atlantis as they do so.

Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange teaming up to prevent a mystical cross-universe threat, perhaps the (surviving members of the) Demons Three and Dormammu, teaming up to draw upon mystical evil energies from both universes?

Black Canary and Black Widow, kicking butt and taking no crap. The 'girl's night out' counterpart to Daredevil / Nightcrawler. (Or Ravager / X-23? Teen drama!)

A Young Justice and New X-Men team up, without being quite as epic as the old Teen Titans / X-Men crossover, leaving room for some teenaged shenanigans (and 100% less Darkseid / Dark Phoenix).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-05-2014 at 06:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Black Canary and Black Widow, kicking butt and taking no crap. The 'girl's night out' counterpart to Daredevil / Nightcrawler. (Or Ravager / X-23? Teen drama!)