Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New books for December

So, with the first wave of miniseries coming to a end in November, which new books do you expect to be launched in December?

I hope to see a relaunch of "Supergirl". With the TV show, it would be stupidity not to take advantage of the "synergy".
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

what books are ending in november?
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    "All-Star Section Eight", "Bat-Mite", "Bizarro", "Harley Quinn & Power Girl" and the first "season" of "Prez".
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    "All-Star Section Eight", "Bat-Mite", "Bizarro", "Harley Quinn & Power Girl" and the first "season" of "Prez".
    Great, almost half of my DC comics are ending.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Great, almost half of my DC comics are ending.
    But all those titles were originally announced as mini-/limited-series in the beginning, so there should be no surprises there. Prez may be the one surprise because I think it was originally announced as twelve issues, not as two six-issue runs.

A mister miracle and barda book would be great

Bizarro, Bat-Mite and Prez I think.

I don't know if i liked new series. I would like new creative teams on some books though.

New writers on Teen Titans and The Flash would be awesome. I'm quite enjoying the other books I'm Reading.
    Last edited by poroto678; 08-18-2015 at 06:38 AM.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

good. nothing i care about. I really think Supergirl needs a solo ongoing due to the show.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    New writers on... The Flash would be awesome.
    And art. Definitely new art. This book is horrible since the new team (and I have gone out of my way to give it a chance), the new Wally has grown on me but their speed force concepts (admittedly, a poor carry on from the previous team) and Zoom have been awful. This has gone from a must read to casual flip through at LCS.

I am really enjoying Prez, and Pfifer's TT is fine as long as DC seem to insist that the fan favourite Young Justice show isn't the way to go... P.S. IT IS! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

I'd like new Mr Terriffic, Supergirl and Superboy ongoings. Also, Black Lightning, Vixen and Hawkman (or HawkGirl/Woman - Liefeld... Liefelded the character up in his appalling HM run).

I think we're a shoe-in for a Ted Kord Blue Beetle soon. Johns' obviously wants it, though there was nothing wrong with Jaime Reyes as a character other than the tallent black hole that is Beddard's writing.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

A new series with Madame Xanadu might be nice if they can find the right artist and writer.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    A new series with Madame Xanadu might be nice if they can find the right artist and writer.
    What I would like to see is a new imprint for the Dark titles, like "DC Fringe" or something.
    Essentially what Vertigo was like when it started.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Incredible Member

BAT-MITE, POWER GIRL AND HARLEY QUINN and SECTION 8 are three I know are.

Cheers.

James.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm hoping for Supergirl as well. I'd also really like to see someone else on writing duties for Teen Titans since Pfiefer isn't cutting it for me. I find his work to be far to by the numbers which makes it unappealing and uninteresting to me. In some ways I find his run of Teen Titans to be worse then Lobdell's was.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

sad to see All Star Section 8, Harley & Power Girl, and Bizarro go as they've have been fantastic. i hope DC doesn't give up on the comedy books. doesn't sound like they're selling well at all but they've been very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'm hoping for Supergirl as well. I'd also really like to see someone else on writing duties for Teen Titans since Pfiefer isn't cutting it for me. I find his work to be far to by the numbers which makes it unappealing and uninteresting to me. In some ways I find his run of Teen Titans to be worse then Lobdell's was.
    it would be a huge missed opportunity to not launch a new Supergirl title what with the new show set to premiere. and i think a lot of people agree that Teen Titans needs a major overhaul. hopefully Titans Hunt brings back some of the team's history.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    After reading Batgirl Annual #3 I realize that I would LOVE a new Birds of Prey book with Batgirl, Spoiler, Bluebird, Batwoman, and Black Canary.
    i love this idea!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

According to Dan DiDio, something about Supergirl is in the works. I hope it's a new series.
    The post below is from february 2015:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-18-2015 at 07:21 AM.