Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A mister miracle and barda book would be great

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    We Tim Drake fans do not talk about that series.

If your star is a Tim Drake who's the possible future version of the current Tim Drake (with his abysmal New 52 spin) trapped in another possible future for Terry McGinnis, but it resembles yet another possible future of the kind of stupid Zombie Omacs, then it ain't a Tim Drake book.
    Pretty much this.

In fact that entire generation of teen heroes could use some pep; Pfeifer's run wasn't launched with any real power behind the somewhat hackneyed social media schtick, so the stink of Vol. 1 is still on the characters and team in Teen Titans. They need something to reinvigorate them. New costumes, new direction, new antagonists (they can't keep fighting omniscient manipulators enigmatic organizations in between fighting themselves), probably a new creative team that's built story first as opposed to art first (Roccafort's art was a much stronger selling point than Pfeifer's writing), and enough creative freedom to stop chasing New Teen Titans' shadow.
    I'd recommend drawing some inspiration from the Young Justice TV series by having the Justice League offer to sponsor and mentor them. For, say, roughly a year, arrange for various members of the Teen Titans to appear in their mentors' titles in ways that establish new bonds (Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl; Flash and Kid Flash; Superman or Action and Superboy; Cyborg and Beast Boy; Justice League and other Teen Titans) or explore existing ones (Batman or Detective and Red Robin) while Teen Titans itself demonstrates that “sponsored and mentored by” doesn't mean “enslaved by”.

I also wouldn't mind if they were to “Batgirl” the team and let the kids be kids for a while.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    After reading Batgirl Annual #3 I realize that I would LOVE a new Birds of Prey book with Batgirl, Spoiler, Bluebird, Batwoman, and Black Canary.
    That makes too much sense, so of course it won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    It would be awesome overload.

Quote Originally Posted by mortymantis View Post
    A mister miracle and barda book would be great
    That would be awesome and could easily spiral out of Darkside War if DC is up to it.

Other than that I would like to see Shazam, Birds of Prey and Supergirl again. Otherwise I am really looking forward to the limited which were announced for January.

We Tim Drake fans do not talk about that series.
    We Tim Drake fans speak for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Yes, because publishers usually think up what makes the most sense and immediately disregard it.

Where is the demand for this?

Well, I am talking about the Legion of Super heroes.

BANNED

Or to put it another way, if you don't understand why they do something or don't do something, it's because there are factors involved that you don't have the information about. Whether it be a matter of DC having a larger pool of feedback or because there are business- or talent-related issues that we don't know about.

Incredible Member

I'd personally want to see solos (I'll take mini series too!) for:

Supergirl (it's going to happen)
    Vixen (less likely, but possible!)
    Zatanna
    Batwoman
    Black Lightning
    Shazam
    Blue Beetle (either Jamie or Ted, or both!)
    Booster Gold

I don't know if we'll get anything in December. And we already have the 8 announced mini-series coming in 2016.

I doubt they would be launching a batch of minis before those.
    If they did launch new minis in December, then it'll be another 6 months or more before we'd see the ones they already announced. With no info at all about the December minis, while gave out pretty detailed info about those 8 that then wouldn't start until June or later. Which seems unlikely.

I think the 8 minis they already announced for 2016 will start in January. A few of them might start in December, though.
    Marvel's relaunch should be winding down by then.

However, I do expect Supergirl to appear soon.
    And a Vixen digital-first mini is a given.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 08-21-2015 at 08:27 AM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    However, I do expect Supergirl to appear soon.
    Question is, will the Supergirl book be about the New52/DCYou version of Supergirl, or will they come out with a Digital First Supergirl Season Whatever that's a direct tie-in to the TV show and not connected to DC's main on-going line?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Question is, will the Supergirl book be about the New52/DCYou version of Supergirl, or will they come out with a Digital First Supergirl Season Whatever that's a direct tie-in to the TV show and not connected to DC's main on-going line?
    There was a Supergirl comic released in a TV guide issue based on the show, written by Kreisberg and Berlanti, and considering how their other Superhero productions (Arrow, Flash) have received comic tie-in series, I wouldn't be surprised if Supergirl receives the same treatment.

Though I don't think it would actually stop them from doing a Supergirl book set in the actual DCU, considering there's also a canon Green Arrow and Flash comic running concurrently to the digital/print tie-ins to their shows .

I wonder if Legends might also get a tie-in? I could see one expanding on The Hawks and Savage .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There was a Supergirl comic released in a TV guide issue based on the show, written by Kreisberg and Berlanti, and considering how their other Superhero productions (Arrow, Flash) have received comic tie-in series, I wouldn't be surprised if Supergirl receives the same treatment.

Though I don't think it would actually stop them from doing a Supergirl book set in the actual DCU, considering there's also a canon Green Arrow and Flash comic running concurrently to the digital/print tie-ins to their shows .
    Oh, I don't think a tie-in book based on the TV show would keep then from doing a new Supergirl comic book in the main DC universe . . . I just don't know how likely it would be for DC to launch a DCYou Supergirl title ahead of a TV tie-in series at present.

Spectacular Member

I'm hoping for a Swamp Thing solo after the mini wraps up or extend the mini into a full on solo monthly.

A team book focusing on some of the new younger characters in dc like Damien Wayne and John Kent.

I'd really like to see Dc explore it's darker corners with a team of anti heroes (Not unlike Uncanny X-Force) that deals with the grey areas of the DC world, possibly lead by Lex Luthor and featuring Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Simon Baz (Depowered but still trying to be a hero) Captain Cold and Donna Troy (Exploring this darker version of Donna Troy further as she tries to move into being an anti hero).