Super Moderator

Default Kotobukiya Unmasks Its Marvel Bishoujo Lady Deadpool Statue

More than six months after it first teased the statue, Kotobukiya has official revealed the next addition to its Marvel Bishoujo line.

Full article here.

BANNED

I knew before I clicked that "link" exactly what I was going to see... And, did it anyway

Ah Lady Deadpool. It's a shame they killed her off. I liked her.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Ah Lady Deadpool. It's a shame they killed her off. I liked her.
    Same here. Not one of Bunn's best creative moves, I must admit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

LoL, that's pretty funny.

Btw, is this ALSO part of the so far into production it's impossible to stop products or is Kotobukiya allowed to do X-Men characters as statues or is Deadpool for some reason (maybe his popularity?) immune to x-embargo that Marvel has going on?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    LoL, that's pretty funny.

Btw, is this ALSO part of the so far into production it's impossible to stop products or is Kotobukiya allowed to do X-Men characters as statues or is Deadpool for some reason (maybe his popularity?) immune to x-embargo that Marvel has going on?
    Kotobukiya has been making DP products for a couple of years now.
    There was that X-Force Deadpool that was a repaint of a regular DP made that same year (2013/2014)and then they had the Headpool statue earlier this year on sale through Forbidden Planet so I'm inclined to think they have licensing to produce products and it's not a case of "too late to stop now"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stacy View Post
    Kotobukiya has been making DP products for a couple of years now.
    There was that X-Force Deadpool that was a repaint of a regular DP made that same year (2013/2014)and then they had the Headpool statue earlier this year on sale through Forbidden Planet so I'm inclined to think they have licensing to produce products and it's not a case of "too late to stop now"
    Hmm, that's interesting. Could it be that Deadpool's popularity helps him avoid the limitations that affect the X-Men as a whole? If you think about it as a solo character he fills a certain niche. But X-Men as a team fill their own niche which Marvel is looking to fill with Inhumans in the future. Maybe that's why Deadpool gets a pass.