Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Attachment 25977

Yeah, that's crazy, right?
    Well, context is important.

That was Peter's first meeting with the FF, and he was even looking to join them at the time, but now after having known and been an an ally of the team for years he's basically taken over their building for his own business when they're likely going through some difficulties as a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Attachment 25977

Yeah, that's crazy, right?
    nice photoshop jackal

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderNerd View Post
    Alex Ross is knocking it out of the park with the covers. I love the glowing spider-emblems, and the glowing eyes look great.
    Agreed! I haven't seen Camuncoli's work before, is Ross' work better? If so, I wonder why Ross was signed on.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."

I really really like Alex Ross's artwork I'm glad he's on this book

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

No Miles in November?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, context is important.

That was Peter's first meeting with the FF, and he was even looking to join them at the time, but now after having known and been an an ally of the team for years he's basically taken over their building for his own business when they're likely going through some difficulties as a family.
    To be fair, no one here knows why Peter bought the Baxter Building. You're all assuming he did it to be a dick or somethin'.

May have been to keep it out of someone else's grubby mitts after it went on the market.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    To be fair, no one here knows why Peter bought the Baxter Building. You're all assuming he did it to be a dick or somethin'.

May have been to keep it out of someone else's grubby mitts after it went on the market.
    Keep in mind Pete will not be based in New York anymore, so he needs someone he can trust, which iand Johnny Storm is one person, he trusts, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that he could be placed in charge of the New York Offices of Parker Enterprises.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watchdog View Post
    Agreed! I haven't seen Camuncoli's work before, is Ross' work better? If so, I wonder why Ross was signed on.
    Camuncoli has a bit of a different style than Ross, and I don't really think they can be honestly compared. Ross does great work with covers in my opinion, while I think Camuncoli does great work with interior pencils. To me, those are two different subjects. I will say that I do enjoy the work of both artists, and I think that their respective positions on ASM are very well-chosen.
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

BANNED

You'd think Peter, considering his history with the FF, would have enough sense not to just appropriate the Baxter Building for his own business even if the FF are gone and not using it.
    Well before Secret Wars the Hulk, under the Doc Greene persona, took once the Baxter building first and now Peter's doing the same thing.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    PI New York Headquarters will be Baxter Building? Wow, Marvel has literally left the FF out in the cold.
    Assuming that Reed is still around in the ANAD Marvel, he hopefully still has an estate in California where FF members can call in.
    You'd think Peter, considering his history with the FF, would have enough sense not to just appropriate the Baxter Building for his own business even if the FF are gone and not using it.
    Or maybe because of the events 8-months between the end of Secret Wars and ANAD Marvel, the Baxter Building is in danger of falling into the "wrong" ownership and Peter will be the one to save it.

But, at least, the Spidey/Torch bromance is still alive in the ANAD Marvel. That's all I'm asking for.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    But, at least, the Spidey/Torch bromance is still alive in the ANAD Marvel. That's all I'm asking for.
    Or it will end in this edition just like Spidey/Cat friendship (with benefits) ends recently.