Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-Man Group November Solicitations

Newsarama published 3 november solicitations of Spider-Man "Amazing Friends". Look:

http://www.newsarama.com/25587-novem...citations.html

The Lizard in Spider-Gwen's going to be kind of interesting, given who he was in Edge of Spider-Verse.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Alex Ross is knocking it out of the park with the covers. I love the glowing spider-emblems, and the glowing eyes look great.
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Spider-Gwen's cover and solicitation look and sound good. Nice to see SHIELD will make an appearance in Spider-Gwen's world. I hope they will actually be slightly different interpretations of the original SHIELD characters. A new take on Phil Coulson and Nick Fury would be fun to see.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Gerry Conway's Carnage have a interesting plot, and bring back (ex-?)Man Wolf and the "real" Venom just make me want even more this comic.

Didn't Marvel said they had no plans for Eddie Brock in this year SDCC?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Brock as Toxin vs Carnage hells yeah. And John Jameson too. I may, just have to get carnage. And spider vs human torch. Marvel is bringing it
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Saga View Post
    Gerry Conway's Carnage have a interesting plot, and bring back (ex-?)Man Wolf and the "real" Venom just make me want even more this comic.
    Now that we know more about the plot and that John Jameson and Brock are main characters, I'm definitely in. Loved Conway's "Spiral" arc in ASM so I'm glad he's keeping busy with new stuff at Marvel.

Loving the Alex Ross covers to ASM, by the way.

PI New York Headquarters will be Baxter Building? Wow, Marvel has literally left the FF out in the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    PI New York Headquarters will be Baxter Building? Wow, Marvel has literally left the FF out in the cold.
    For me I can't believe that they're already having Peter make moves that are bringing him into conflict with other members of the MU only 2 issues in.

You'd think Peter, considering his history with the FF, would have enough sense not to just appropriate the Baxter Building for his own business even if the FF are gone and not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You'd think Peter, considering his history with the FF, would have enough sense not to just appropriate the Baxter Building for his own business even if the FF are gone and not using it.
    It seems that the success has gone to Peter's head in which case we're in for Superior Spider-Man 2: Electro Boogaloo.

SPIDER-WOMAN #1
    DENNIS HOPELESS (w) • JAVIER RODRIGUEZ (a/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY SIYA OUM
    ACTION FIGURE VARIANT BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    COSPLAY VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
    HIP-HOP VARIANT BY NATACHA BUSTOS
    BABY ON BOARD!
    Jessica Drew is a private investigator, a super hero and… a mom to be? Since we last saw her, Spider-Woman’s got a whole NEW responsibility — she’s super heroing for two now, after all! Ben Urich and Porcupine are still along for the adventure, too, and aren’t making Jess’ life any easier – half the time they won’t even let her leave the car! How’s a gal supposed to save innocent people and keep herself out of harm’s way? See how in the mother of all Spider-Stories!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #3
    PETER DAVID (W) • WILLIAM SLINEY (A)
    Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    VARIANT COVER BY RICK LEONARDI
    • The dangerous DOCTOR CRONOS continues to put innocent people in harm’s way, and Miguel O’Hara AKA SPIDER-MAN 2099 is the only one who can stop him.
    • Even in his new duds, though, Miguel’s still in for the fight of his life!
    • What strange connection does Doctor Cronos have to the year 2099 – and will he put a stop to Miguel’s attempts to right the timeline once and for all?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

And the only one that matters! Web Warriors!
    WEB WARRIORS #1
    MIKE COSTA (w) • DAVID BALDEON (a)
    Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY DAMION SCOTT
    YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    VARIANT COVER A BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER B BY TBA
    All of your favorite web-slinging wonders from SPIDER-VERSE, together in one place! It’s high-stakes action when ELECTRO threatens all of reality! From their base on Earth-001, it’s up to SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN NOIR, SPIDER-MAN INDIA, SPIDER-UK, SPIDER-HAM and a TON of other surprise spider-guest stars to stop him!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Oh hey, look! They left out Anya from the solicit!

Source with cover pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It seems that the success has gone to Peter's head in which case we're in for Superior Spider-Man 2: Electro Boogaloo.
    That won't be fun .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    For me I can't believe that they're already having Peter make moves that are bringing him into conflict with other members of the MU only 2 issues in.
    asm_1.jpg

Yeah, that's crazy, right?