Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Full Marvel solicits for November 2015

Outside of the omnibus reprint, no Elektra

Still pretty excited about Ultimates, however!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I really shouldn't read these solicits. Every time I do my wallet cries in pain

Invincible Iron Man 3
    All-New, All-Different Avengers 1 and 2
    Nova 1
    All-New X-Men 1 and 2
    Spider-Woman 1
    Web Warriors 1
    All-New Wolverine 1 and 2
    Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur 1 (Doesn't sound like my cup of tea but it has a freaking T-REX in it so I'll try it LOL)
    Avengers vs Infinity 1
    Amazing Spider-Man 1.1
    Amazing Spider-Man 3
    Silk 1
    Ms Marvel 1
    The Vision 1
    The Ultimates 1
    The Mighty Thor 1
    Uncanny Avengers 2
    New Avengers 3 (Still can't believe they have an ''Avengers Island'' LOL, still it's cool to see Songbird on an Avengers team)
    Secret Wars Too 1 (Since it's a one-shot apparently)
    Uncanny Inhumans 2
    Spider-Gwen 0
    Spider-Gwen 2
    Contest of Champions 2 (Mainly because Ares is back)
    Extraordinary X-Men 3
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Spider-Man 2099 3
    Angela: Queen of Hel 2
    Star Wars: Vader Down 1
    Darth Vader 13

Figures; I'm having trouble accessing it right now, and no real time to do it anyway. I'll have to come back and complain more fully later��

I like the look of Ultimates but to be honest, I'm no where near as excited about 'All New, Different' as I was about 'All New, Now'. I'm not liking the down playing of the X titles or what sounds like mutants being killed off. Why do the new X team titles get so few variants in comparison to the Inhumans and Avengers relaunches? I'm mainly getting the relaunches of titles I was already getting and maybe Black Knight.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I donīt know what kind of book will be Illuminati, hope itīs a good read, I donīt want to see another book like the last Thunderbolts.

Not a lot of interest for me in the post SW universe so far. My pull list is down to two books (Karnak and Uncanny Inhumans) in November after being upwards of 15 before the event.

I'm also planning on getting Inhumans, Daredevil, and Squadron Supreme whenever they come out.

There is a lot of talent on the Star Wars books: Jason Aaron, Mike Deodato, Kieren Gillen, Larocca, Gerry Dugan, Phil Noto. It's not surprising due to how well the books have been selling, but it is a little concerning that these folks are devoting this much time to books outside the Marvel Universe. It starts to worry me that the quality of Marvel books might go down as a lot of top tier creators leave for their own projects and Marvel is putting a lot of their top remaining talent on Star Wars properties.
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

Looks like Kamala has made the transition to the $3.99 price point.

Only things I know I'm getting for sure:
    Ms. Marvel #1 - $4.99
    The Ultimates #1 - $3.99
    New Avengers #3 - $3.99
    Uncanny Inhumans #2 - $3.99
    BLACK PANTHER BY CHRISTOPHER PRIEST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB - $34.99

Everything else is a wait-and-see. My budget's going to scrunch here for a couple months so I'm not able to pick up as much as I'd like.

Those Deadpool variants are going to kill my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I like the look of Ultimates but to be honest, I'm no where near as excited about 'All New, Different' as I was about 'All New, Now'. I'm not liking the down playing of the X titles or what sounds like mutants being killed off. Why do the new X team titles get so few variants in comparison to the Inhumans and Avengers relaunches? I'm mainly getting the relaunches of titles I was already getting and maybe Black Knight.
    Yeah, there's not a lot that is overtly interesting. I'm sure I'll try a few titles, but so far nothing is a must-buy.

I wish they could've given us a look at at least one of the Illuminati cover variants.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, there's not a lot that is overtly interesting. I'm sure I'll try a few titles, but so far nothing is a must-buy.
    Yeah, New Avengers and Karnak are the only ones I'm definitively giving a shot, and like you said, there's nothing here that says MUST.BUY.NOW.

Nova, Moon Girl, Amazing spider-man and Ms Marvel.

Actually, except for Ms Marvel that i'm going to continue to follow, i am most probably going to skip everything till November.

The Xtraordinary X-Men sollicit is hilarous.
    It's like a best off of the most overused plots of the X-books.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

I'm definitely going to be picking up Amazing Spider-Man #3, Invincible Iron Man #3, Deadpool #1 and #2, Howard the Duck #1, Astonishing Ant-Man #2, Uncanny Inhumans #2, Guardians of the Galaxy #2, BLADE: UNDEAD BY DAYLIGHT
    "With great power comes great responsibility."