Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Drumroll please... without further ado.... protege's pull list.
    Hercules#1
    Black Knight #1
    Ultimates #1, 2?
    Moon Girl/Devil Dinosaur #1
    Uncanny Avengers #2
    Contest of Champions #2 (Ares is Back!)
    Amazing Spider Man #3. (We could probably do a whole series with Spidey in the old Baxter buuilding, Fighting Blaastar, and Annhilus.)
    Invincible iron Man #3
    All new all different Avengers #1,2 (Interesting how one of those covers has Ms. Marvel front and center)
    Nova #1 (I'll give it a shot, to see if I like Sam's dad, better than I like Sam,which isn't saying much.)
    Web Warriors #1 (Still don't like this team, but love Electro.)
    All new Wolverine #1,2 (Still wish I knew more about this book...)
    Avengers Vs. Infinity #1
    Amazing Spider man #1.1 (Again, details please)
    Uncanny Avengers annual #1 (If Brother voodoo wasn't in this, I'd pass on it.)
    New Avengers #3.
    Captain America, Sam Wilson #3. (At least he isn't fighting the red skull, or Hydra for the zillionth time.)
    Howling Commandos of Shield #2
    Shield #12 (Might as well complete the set, since I probably won't be picking up the new series.)
    Extraordinary Xmen #3
    Spider Man 2099 #3
    Not too bad. Between DC and marvel, I'm only getting 37 books this month. Not as bad as I thought.

Misty looks good !!!!

Hey alright, Ares!

Will Get:
    STAR WARS #12
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: WHITE #4 (of 5)
    Maybe:
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #1 & 2
    HERCULES #1
    BLACK KNIGHT #1

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Vague solicits? Whatever do you mean? ;-)

CHEWBACCA #3 & 4 (of 5)
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    • RRRRrrrRAAAAHHHGHGGGG!
    • Errf errrf errff AAAAANNNNG!

• GGGGGNNNNNaAaAaAaAaA!
    32 PGS. (Each)/Rated T …$3.99 (Each)
    This made me chuckle xD

(As of now) This is what ill be getting in November:

Dr. Strange #2
    Extraordinary X-Men #3
    Guardians of the Galaxy #2
    Black Knight #1
    Carnage #1/2
    The Vision #1
    Thor: God of Thunder #1
    The Ultimates #1
    Astonishing Ant-Man #2
    Star Wars: Vader Down #1
    Darts Vader #13
    Star Wars #12/13

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    That's pretty impressive, and must have cost thousands, plus for any other comics you bought on an ongoing basis as well in that time.

Have you read every single Amazing Spider-Man issue you buy, or do you just buy them for collecting purposes?
    Yes read them all but the last 5 or so years, my interest in ASSM has waned. Also collected full runs of Alpha Flight and the original New Warriors series. I have sold off a good bit on my ASM collection over the years (only so much storage space)

Mighty Member

The lack of Squadron Supreme puts a damper on what was previously one of my most hyped about titles.

Bluebird

I don't assume that the glaring absence of the Wasp is due to an apparent hatred of the character from editorial, probably just them being unsure of what her place is in ANADM.

Doctor Strange
    Black Knight
    Hercules
    Thor
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Marvel will be losing me as a paying customer (again) after "X-Men '92" ends on September 30th. I foolishly hoped that Marvel had finally come to their senses regarding the X-Men, but I was dead wrong. It took Dr. Doom to bring back the REAL X-Men. He is no supervillain. Since he gave me the real X-Men for 4 far too short months, he will be considered as a hero in my eyes. The true supervillain is Marvel Comic's self-destructive publishing department and their continuing Hellbent campaign to disgrace the X-Men.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

A lettered preview hasn't even been released for any of the X-Comics coming this fall. How can you be so sure the new series will all be a disgrace? I can understand you not being interested in them but lack of interest=/= poor quality.

I'm excited for Extraordinary X-Men, have an interest in All New X-Men and am eagerly awaiting Uncanny X-Men.

I'm also glad to see more Ant-Man and Hawkeye in these solicits!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Wow, they're kinda stretching out the debuts. I mean, cool, people have a chance to drop stuff before more releases, but... I WANT OLD MAN LOGAN AND BLACK PANTHER!!! WHERE THEY BE, MARVEL?!

Definites:

ANAD Avengers
    All-New X-Men
    All-New Wolverine
    Ms. Marvel
    All-New Hawkeye
    The Mighty Thor
    Astonishing Ant-Man
    Uncanny Inhumans
    Spider-Gwen
    Vader Down
    Darth Vader
    Star Wars
    Kanan
    Chewbacca

If last issues were good:

Karnak
    Doctor Strange

Maybe:
    Web Warriors
    Venom: Space Knight
    Illuminati
    Hercules
    Black Knight

Trades:

Black Panther by Priest TPB 2
    Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows TPB
    Elektra Omnibus HC
    Inhuman OHC
    Old Man Logan TPB 0
    Spider-Gwen TPB 0
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 08-19-2015 at 03:02 AM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Old Man Logan #1 will debut in January. It was confirmed in one of the Axel-In-Charge interviews done here.

As for Black Panther ... no idea.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Bit light on X-books in November. (Only 3 titles, not including Deadpool), but >10 Avengers/ Avengers solo books.
    "Self has no time for this."

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    Old Man Logan #1 will debut in January. It was confirmed in one of the Axel-In-Charge interviews done here.

As for Black Panther ... no idea.
    Damn, Old Man Logan is the main X-book I'm interested in. I knew Black Panther wouldn't be here, since we know literally nothing about it aside from that T'Challa's in it.

I'm curious as to what's the window for new series debuts when it comes to ANADMN. I mean, I'm assuming All-New Inhumans will happen in December, maybe January, but with Panther, it seems like they're putting it off, maybe so it'll have a lower issue count when Cap 3 happens. That's a shame, because I really want to read some Black Panther stuff after reading the first Priest trade.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force