Super Moderator

Default EXCL: Morrison's "Klaus," "Snoopy Special" & More in BOOM!/Archaia November Solicitations

Grant Morrison and Dan Mora's Santa Claus tale headlines BOOM!'s November solicitations.

Full article here.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I might get Klaus #1, but both October and November are becoming extremely expensive months for comics. It would be easier to just wait and buy the collected edition of Klaus.

All three covers for Over the Garden Wall #4 look great, but I'll wait to buy it in trade paperback which hopefully will collect all the variant covers and 2014's Over the Garden Wall one-shot special. Besides that, I guess the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comic will come out in December, or maybe next year.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

OH I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS AN OVER THE GARDEN WALL COMIC!!! hahaha This totally made it worth getting out of bed today! Although I would rather have it in trade rather than single issues so hopefully I can get it that way. Also, just saying...Mouse Guard needs to come out more frequently...that's just me. I've been working on the new season book forever!!

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    OH I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS AN OVER THE GARDEN WALL COMIC!!! hahaha This totally made it worth getting out of bed today! Although I would rather have it in trade rather than single issues so hopefully I can get it that way. Also, just saying...Mouse Guard needs to come out more frequently...that's just me. I've been working on the new season book forever!!
    The first issue of Over the Garden Wall comes out next week on August 26th. I'll be buying it for sure, since the cover looks pretty nice. After that, I'll be waiting to buy the collected edition. Can't wait to read the first issue though! I might get the variant cover for #1, if it's not too expensive.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

I might get Klaus #1, but both October and November are becoming extremely expensive months for comics. It would be easier to just wait and buy the collected edition of Klaus.
    I bet the first milk and cookies were pot brownies.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Getting when they come out:

KLAUS #1 (of 6)

Oh heck yes.