Incredible Member

Everything!

Excited for the new Eternal Warrior series. Sounds to me like he is being sent Deadside and beyond... wonder if this might lead to revelations of Shadowman's whereabouts.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Looks like I'm getting everything except for Ivar (Wrath of Eternal Warrior, Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, X-O Manowar, Imperium, Unity)

So far, Valiant will have the most pulls for me in November.
    - 6 Valiant
    - 3 or 4 Image
    - 2 Marvel - This'll probably jump up to first after all the new books are released, but currently only tracking for 5.
    - 1 IDW
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Everything!

Excited for the new Eternal Warrior series. Sounds to me like he is being sent Deadside and beyond... wonder if this might lead to revelations of Shadowman's whereabouts.
    Hope so too.
    I'm getting:
    Imperium#10(very excited for this Vine story)
    Unity#24(the Armor Hunters are back!)
    Ivar#11
    WOT ETERNAL WARRIOR#1

Ninjak #9
    Unity #24
    Ivar, Timewalker #11
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Everything for me too! I know it was talked about a bit in the Valiant thread, but do we think Unity will continue much past 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    Everything for me too! I know it was talked about a bit in the Valiant thread, but do we think Unity will continue much past 25?
    All the monthlies for me. Also thinking Wrath takes EW to Deadside and Lyceum (from way back in Shadowman #1!)

Don't think Unity lasts past 25. Maybe a little time off and then relaunched down the road for/during/after a big event. Wouldn't mind seeing it rebranded as Secret Weapons and having them take on supernatural (especially if shadowman isn't coming back soon) and cosmic threats--No more character study issues focusing on one person per issue in an arc, please, I want a TEAM book!

I'm a little disappointed that they only have 7 books coming out, but I suppose it's hard to complain when everything is so good.

BUYING:
    Wrath of the Eternal Warrior 1
    Bloodshot Reborn 8
    Ivar, Timewalker 11
    Ninjak 8

TRADE-WAITING:
    Imperium 10

DIGITAL:
    X-O Manowar 42
    Unity 24
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Incredible Member

All of the new single issue books for me, as usual. I am somewhat thankful we are only getting 7 books this month as I would like to see if some of these new Marvel books are any good.

That said, I hope Valiant does get back to 9 or 10 issues a month fairly quickly.

I assume December will have at least 9, as we will have all 7 of the books in November in addition to the conclusion of the current Rai arc and the beginning of the second Dr. Mirage arc.