Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    I still prefer having these characters around, the ones that are alive and in-universe, to having them shipped off to other people's books.
    They don't need to bring this characters back from death if no immediate explanation... harry...

Spectacular Member VideoGameCinema's Avatar

I would love to see Kaine back! He's one of my favorite Spider Characters ever, I so devastated by his death in Spider-Verse. I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon, but I'll always be waiting for him to return.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameCinema View Post
    I would love to see Kaine back! He's one of my favorite Spider Characters ever, I so devastated by his death in Spider-Verse. I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon, but I'll always be waiting for him to return.
    I'm 99% sure he will appear in Spider-Verse after the end of the Secret Wars.

Someone I miss is Robbie. He's still around occasionally, but I do miss having him be a regular supporting character. I really love his dynamic with Peter, and I will forever appreciate the mutual respect they have for one another.
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Spectacular Member VideoGameCinema's Avatar

Oh really? I haven't read past the first issue. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Hobbie is working for SHIELD in Renew Your Vows.
    That’s awesome! I’ve only read Part One of RYV so far (and thoroughly enjoyed it), and now I have added motivation to read the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    The fact that I'm not the first person to mention Billy Walters has made me day.

Of course, KotC, you and I both know that Billy is secretly still trying to investigate Norman Osborn for JJJ.

-Pav, who wouldn't mind seeing Arthur, Paul, and Jill Stacy again...
    I always thought Dark Reign would have been the perfect time for Billy’s return, with Norman on top of the world and all. Could have been a neat story.

Always liked John Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Always liked John Jameson
    Gerry Conway will bring him back in the new Carnage series, where he will be a main character along Cletus and Eddie Brock.

bring back Joy Mercado. Bring back Glory. Bring back Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameCinema View Post
    Happy now?

Rich Gannon...although he's dead

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

I seem to find myself missing villains. Always liked Chameleon. Pretty sure that Vulture will be a villain of focus around the time of the movie.

I miss the Bugle .

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss the Bugle .
    I wish they called it BugleTV or BugleNewz.com, if for some odd reason, they had to update it. Fact Channel doesn't ring as clear a tune to me.

Well, the Bugle still exists. It's just no longer logical for Peter to work there, as anyone can take pics of Spidey on their cellphones. That's why it and Robbie Robertson don't show up much. Jameson going into television is actually synchronisation with the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, where he appears on DBC. Fact Channel is a completely new organisation he set up, with no connections to the newspaper, hence the different name.

Since Fact Channel was clearly created specifically for Silk to work at (they debuted at the same time), if her book is cancelled, Jonah may end up in limbo.