Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Question Is Earth-001 the designation of the post Secret Wars MAINSTREAM marvel Earth?

The November 2015 solicitations reveals regarding Web Warriors # 1 ;

All of your favorite web-slinging wonders from SPIDER-VERSE, together in one place! It’s high-stakes action when ELECTRO threatens all of reality! From their base on Earth-001, it’s up to SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN NOIR, SPIDER-MAN INDIA, SPIDER-UK, SPIDER-HAM and a TON of other surprise spider-guest stars to stop him!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 10-12-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

No, Earth 001 is the home of the Inheritors from the Spider-Verse event. I guess they're operating off world like was set up at the end of the event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    No, Earth 001 is the home of the Inheritors from the Spider-Verse event. I guess they're operating off world like was set up at the end of the event.
    Aha. Thank you very much for clearing that up. Appreciate it.
    Hmm. So I figure that there will be a marvel multiverse post Secret Wars, yes?

Then the designation for the post Secret Wars mainstream marvel Earth has to once again be '616'.
    Yes or no?

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Aha. Thank you very much for clearing that up. Appreciate it.
    Hmm. So I figure that there will be a marvel multiverse post Secret Wars, yes?

Then the designation for the post Secret Wars mainstream marvel Earth has to once again be '616'.
    Yes or no?
    I guess there will be a multiverse, you've already mentioned 001 and I think it's also be confirmed Spider-Gwen is not being incorporated into 616.

Maybe 616.1? Because it's mostly the same? Ha.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Earth 001, or 000, should be the Battleworld itself.

Spectacular Member

Earth 001 is also known as Loomworld, but that may change post Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I guess there will be a multiverse, you've already mentioned 001 and I think it's also be confirmed Spider-Gwen is not being incorporated into 616.

Maybe 616.1? Because it's mostly the same? Ha.
    But, what about the past? Will that new Multiverse be created with a brand new past, or will time travellers be able to visit the old Multiverse?

Will the Incursions and Battleworld period be removed, or will time travellers from ANAD-verse be able to travel back to Battleworld and to the Incursions event?

What is more, does the past exist during the Secret Wars period, or does Battleworld have its own Doom-generated past? Could one of Battleword's Kangs jump back to before the Incursions and visit the old Multiverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    But, what about the past? Will that new Multiverse be created with a brand new past, or will time travellers be able to visit the old Multiverse?

Will the Incursions and Battleworld period be removed, or will time travellers from ANAD-verse be able to travel back to Battleworld and to the Incursions event?

What is more, does the past exist during the Secret Wars period, or does Battleworld have its own Doom-generated past? Could one of Battleword's Kangs jump back to before the Incursions and visit the old Multiverse?
    Based on how it all worked, all potential futures stopped existing once there were no realities left. How does that future exist if the timeline that spawns it doesn't either? So question should be is where does Bishop come from? According to him, he's in the past, not the present. His present exists/existed. In order for his future to ever exist, the incursions would not have ever happened but they did. With the Kangs, where would they go? In usual Marvel time travel they go back to a timeline (616 seems most commonly landing in) but Battleworld isn't in a Universe, they can't jump from one reality to another while time travelling.

In basic thinking, once everything is restored it would be much like a blink for each reality, they vanish then were there again. Like nothing happened. Yet make you wonder if the 8 hours of incursion times occured...

Confusing...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

Maybe they'll finally do away with time travel stories?