Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default IDW's November 2015 Solicitations Include "Orphan Black: Helsinki," "Our Expanding Universe & More

The Wreckers return to "Transformers," a new "Orphan Black" series begins and Alex Robinson releases a spiritual sequel to "Box Office Poison."

Full article here.

Astonishing Member

more transformers
    no more tmnt and star trek
    Andre The Giant: Closer To Heaven

Transformers #47
    Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #47
    Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers #1 (of 5)—SPOTLIGHT (Nick Roche baby)
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-19-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Sins of the Wreckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherlock Holmes: The Seven-Per-Cent Solution #4 Subscription Variant.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Back to the Future #2 is the only IDW comic issue l'll definitely be buying this November.

Orphan Black: Helsinki looks and sounds very interesting. I might buy #1 depending on what the interior art looks like.

Does anyone know what's going on with Ashley Wood and T. P. Louise's The Beautiful War? The first two issues have been scheduled to release on the same day, but consistently get delayed every time they reach close to their release date. I feel like it's been delayed for over a year, and the release date changes every single month in what feels like a never ending cycle. Is this comic ever going to actually come out?
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Fantastic Member

missing something.....This is the November listing but I don't see Batman/TMNT crossover. Has it already been delayed????

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRain666 View Post
    missing something.....This is the November listing but I don't see Batman/TMNT crossover. Has it already been delayed????
    Oh yeah, I was really looking forward to that. I wonder what happened there.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Extraordinary Member

My Little Pony: FiM #38
    X-Files: Season 11 #4
    Jem and the Holograms #9

If I can fit them in the budget:
    Back to the Future #2
    Ghostbusters Annual 2015
    TMNT #52

Transformers #47
    Transformers MTMTE #47
    Sins of the Wreckers #1 (!)
    Ghostbusters Annual 2015

Damn, no Ragnarok or Winterworld again. Does anyone know if IDW pulled the plug on Winterworld. I've been trying to find out, but can't find anything. Plus, I really wish Walter Simonson could draw a lot quicker like he used to. I love Ragnarok so much.

As a fan of classic Disney comics I'm pumped to see Magica de Spell and Eega Beeva in this months solicitations.

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Transformers #47
    Transformers MTMTE #47
    Sins of the Wreckers #1 (!)
    Ghostbusters Annual 2015

Damn, no Ragnarok or Winterworld again. Does anyone know if IDW pulled the plug on Winterworld. I've been trying to find out, but can't find anything. Plus, I really wish Walter Simonson could draw a lot quicker like he used to. I love Ragnarok so much.
    I got a feeling its been canned.. or IDW and Walt are waiting til he has more issues done before they solicit vol 2.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    I got a feeling its been canned.. or IDW and Walt are waiting til he has more issues done before they solicit vol 2.
    I'm sorry, folks. I finished last issue of this first arc back at the end of June. However, because of some unforeseen circumstances that had nothing to do with the book or IDW, there was a delay and we missed our printing window. I understand (but will believe it when I'm holding the issue in my own hands) that the sixth issue should be out next Wednesday. My apologies.

Best/Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Simonson View Post
    I'm sorry, folks. I finished last issue of this first arc back at the end of June. However, because of some unforeseen circumstances that had nothing to do with the book or IDW, there was a delay and we missed our printing window. I understand (but will believe it when I'm holding the issue in my own hands) that the sixth issue should be out next Wednesday. My apologies.

Best/Walter
    Wow, a post from the man himself. Sorry to hear about the unexpected delays. Great to hear issue 6 is done and am really looking forward to it! Will issue 7 be out in December?

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Simonson View Post

Best/Walter
    Woot Woot. Don't forget the awesome HC out in October!!
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Transformers #47
    Transformers: MTMTE #47
    Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers #1
    Transformers: Robots in Disguise Animated #6
    G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero #219-220
    Sherlock Holmes: 7 percent solution #4