Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Wow, a post from the man himself. Sorry to hear about the unexpected delays. Great to hear issue 6 is done and am really looking forward to it! Will issue 7 be out in December?
    I've just learned that Ragnarök 6 should be out this coming Wednesday. I'll still believe it when I have the comic book in my hand.

I tried to upload a cover jpg, but as far as I can tell, it didn't happen. Mostly, I'm confused by the 'manage attachments' menu, which I presumed was the appropriate menu. Or can an image just be dragged and dropped?

re: the Hardcover collection of the first story arc: I have seen three different release dates for its publication. Amazon (the last time I looked) showed an October date. Somewhere else, I saw a November date. And IDW spoke of a December release. I'll have to recheck with IDW, but that's the date I'm assuming is correct for the time being. There will be some extras in the back of the book. And Ragnarök 7, the beginning of the next story arc, should come out that month as well.

Best/Walter

Spectacular Member Chintzy Beatnik's Avatar

My usual suspects:

Star Trek #51—Five-Year Mission
    Star Trek/Green Lantern #5 (of 6)
    The X-Files: Season 11 #4
    Back to the Future #2 (of 4)
    Ghostbusters Annual 2015
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #52
    Donald Duck #7
    Mickey Mouse #6
    Uncle Scrooge #8
    Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #725
    Uncle Scrooge: The Grand Canyon Conquest

And really looking forward to Alex Robinson's Our Expanding Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Simonson View Post
    I've just learned that Ragnarök 6 should be out this coming Wednesday. I'll still believe it when I have the comic book in my hand.

I tried to upload a cover jpg, but as far as I can tell, it didn't happen. Mostly, I'm confused by the 'manage attachments' menu, which I presumed was the appropriate menu. Or can an image just be dragged and dropped?

re: the Hardcover collection of the first story arc: I have seen three different release dates for its publication. Amazon (the last time I looked) showed an October date. Somewhere else, I saw a November date. And IDW spoke of a December release. I'll have to recheck with IDW, but that's the date I'm assuming is correct for the time being. There will be some extras in the back of the book. And Ragnarök 7, the beginning of the next story arc, should come out that month as well.

Best/Walter

Really enjoying Ragnarok. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRA View Post
    Really enjoying Ragnarok. Keep up the good work!
    Yes! This has been a fantastic book and I'm so glad a different take on Thor is being done. I will read this until the end!