Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Magneto," "House of M" and soon-to-be "Uncanny X-Men" writer.

Full article here.

BANNED

Cullen,

In the past few series Mystique has been in she's been a completely, unfocused mess. Hellfire School Teacher? Madripoor leader? Mad at Dazzler and Cyclops? Married to Prof X? Please tell me you have a solid plan for her motivations for being with these people who she hates (Sabretooth) and who just tried to kill her (Magneto). I love the character, but she needs some focus and not just random panel time.

Extrodinary X-Men is being solicited as being twisted up with an Inhumans plot and a terrigen cloud, will this book be avoiding Inhuman drama altogether?

Finally,I'm not asking if she'll appear in your book, but how do you feel about Jubilee?
    Last edited by Complexed; 08-20-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Hi Cullen! Can we expect a new costume for Psylocke (and the team)...
    Also Betsy is on a team with two people she hates. Sabretooth and Fantomex. How's that gonna play out?
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

BANNED

Are we going to see any specific fallout from Wolverines between Mystique and Sabretooth? That book ended in such a way that Creed wouldn't exactly be happy with Mystique, to put it mildly, so it would certainly come as a surprise he'd be willing to work with her again so soon.

And with Fantomex being a part of Uncanny, any chance of him running into Fantomelle, and maybe learning what the implied connection between them actually is?
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 08-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Hi Cullen! Can we expect Emma Frost show up in Upcoming Unccany X-men? she would be a great addition to the team.

Hey Cullen! Recently, I finished Remender's Uncanny X-Force, and to my surprise, Fantomex became one of my favorite mutants. My question is what can we expect from him, especially in regards to his history with Psylocke. Thanks!

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Cullen, I'm psyched that you're using the inverted Sabretooth that came about during ASIX. My question is: do you have a concrete plan for where he's going, character-wise, or will a lot of that be determined as the book rolls out? It just seems like Remender, Soule, Fawkes and the rest really had no idea what to do with him aside from have him say, "Yeah, I don't kill people willy nilly anymore," and it'd be nice to know that his altered personality will be dug into.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    Also Betsy is on a team with two people she hates. Sabretooth and Fantomex. How's that gonna play out?
    And is there any chance of Cable showing up? After the most recent X-Force run, it would be really interesting seeing him interact with Psylocke, who he had multiple "no strings attached" flings with via his clones, as well as Fantomex, who he ended up fighting against by the end. Lots to explore there...

When Remender used Sabretooth, he seemed to have a plan for his redemption. But now that he left marvel, the character is all open to change. What can we expect Sabretooth to face in your book? Will he get a new costume?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Dear Mr. Bunn,

1) Considering the antagonistic relationships between these 4 candidates, such as Fantomex to Psylocke and Mystique to (an inverted) Sabretooth, before Secret Wars (2015), what made you decide on this grouping?

2) Would you have preferred inverted Creed instead?

3) Polaris?

BANNED

I think creed is inverted.

Mr. Bunn,

Given Betsy's History in past X-Force iterations, what role can we expect from Betsy in the Uncanny team? Will be more than meets the eye for the reader?

How is Betsy's relationships with her other fellow X-men such as Storm (who are like sisters) post Secret Wars?

Hello Mr. Bunn,
    I thoroughly enjoyed the then newly inverted Sabertooth in Rick Remender's sadly short run in Uncanny Avengers. He seemed to mask his huge guilt behind a flippant, sarcastic and self-deprecatory attitute that came off fantastically, being juxtaposed with his teammates and his previous self. Will you continue in a similar fashion or do you have a different style in mind when it comes to Sabertooth?

As a huge fan of the "Magneto" series, will "Uncanny X-Men" continue any ideas or stories from that series? Or will Uncanny pretty much be it's own thing?
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    Was going to ask this same thing.

1) To go deeper. Will Psylocke and Sabertooth come to a working agreement, and try to steer clear of each other? I know it may or may not be canon that she fell in love with an alternate universe version of Sabertooth. But 616 Betsy seems to be adverse to being around Creed at all.

2) Is Creed going to be the "voice" of reason for the team or will it be Psylocke? Will the team need to be pulled back some during some actions.

EDIT: I do love all the Creed questions.
    Last edited by Tazirai; 08-19-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Hey, Mr. Bunn

Are we going to see the fallout of Magneto's actions towards Polaris explored in this book? It would be awesome to see how Lorna feels 8 months later.

With Mags and Mystique in this team, will there be any chance Rogue will come up or appear in any form in this book?

Can we get some clue of where this team will operate from?

and most importantly

Does Magneto have his hair back?!