Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Hi!

During this series, will Mystique and/or Psylocke's bisexuality be acknowledged and/or explored?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Hello Mr. Bunn,
    I have two questions for you which hopefully you can answer without giving away too much. First it always been my experience that a good comic needs to have good antagonists but as your new book is primarily made up of some of the most recognized X-Men antagonists who are some of the enemies they will face?
    Second as I've been a huge fan of your run on Magneto, an excellent book by the way, do you have any plans to continue using Briar Raleigh?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

1) Why is Magneto picking up for his team people that are notoriously unreliable and not particularly powerful like Mystique and Sabretooth?

2) What's Magneto's relationship with the rest of the X-men at this point?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Time Like Lightning View Post
    Hi!

During this series, will Mystique and/or Psylocke's bisexuality be acknowledged and/or explored?
    Last I checked Mystique is Bi and Betsy isn't, it was only a very short time during Humphries run and hasn't even come close to anything of the sort since....but it's going to be odd to see how Bunn handles Betsy being on the same team as Sabretooth and Fantomex given their history and then trying to say that she won't be defined by her relationships...that all kind of is a contradiction imho...like having Rogue on the same team with Gambit and Magneto and then trying to say that her relationships won't define her...if that were true then they wouldn't be on the team...

BANNED

HI CULLEN! First of all, from this MAJOR Polaris fan, a sincere THANK YOU for your Magneto: Last Days arc (even tho I was horrified/traumatized by the end of #3{20}, and don't know what's comin' in #4{21}, in regards to her) & Secret Wars' HoM mini - they've both been GREAT so far! I'm not going to ask you about Lorna being one of the as-yet-unrevealed stars of your upcoming Uncanny X-Men, or even about where her relationship with Magneto is headed. But what I would like to know is, what are your thoughts on Lorna Eisenhardt Lensherr Dane - JUST her - as a character? What aspects of Polaris as a person, a mutant, an X-Man, her past (life experiences) & powers, her future, would you touch upon if you WERE to be writing her further? How would you DEFINE her & what progressive development would you like to implement, in order to leave your "mark" on her character, so to speak? In essence, without giving too much away... where would you take her? My IMMENSE GRATITUDE in advance for your answer, if this question is chosen.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 08-20-2015 at 06:58 PM.

BANNED

Mister Bunn...we all know you love writing Namor, so is there any chance of the Imperius Rex making a cameo? *Stewie voice* Or perhaps join the team on a mission? Or perhaps join the permanently?

Hey Mr Bunn

Will Uncanny have a lot of flashbacks like your Magneto run did?

Will both Mystique and Psylocke's bisexuality be at least acknowledged? It's just with all the drama surrounding Hercules and Deadpool I'd hate it for them to suffer bisexual-erasure. I'm sure a lot of queer readers would be grateful.