Thread: Hell's Kitchen

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Hell's Kitchen

If no one has watched for the last decade , Gordon Ramsay has taken over the Fox Network. He's had 3-5 reality shows based around his restaurant experience and cooking. As well as having young children cook and him giving advice on running a motel.

This thread will look at Hells Kitchen and the seasons before. I just finished watching season #14 of Hells Kitchen and it was pretty decent. Ramsay's best part is the challenges and the crazies he will bring on the team at times. This is season didn't have any real crazy people on it. They did have perhaps the strongest female chef I saw. In it Meghan had to deal with losing 9 straight challenges and never getting a break. But she never stopped and her work in the dinner services showed it. She never once had a problem it seemed.

Everyone around Meghan had problems it seemed. Even when she was moved to the men , Meghan never stopped being the leader and keeping a very good grace under fire. It didn't shock me she won season #14 .

Watching season #13 and the crazy seems to be in full effect as ...Sterling seems to be on some heavy duty ****. Everyone is wondering what he's on.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I love HK. Of Gordon Ramsey's TV shows, it's always been my favorite, although sometimes I'll watch the BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares.

I haven't been keeping up with HK for a while, but I did see season 13 and 14 and I enjoyed those a lot. The season 14 finale kept me guessing. I really liked both Meghan and T, but in the end I do think that from what we saw on the show, Meghan was the right choice to end up winning. I do hope that T gets a huge boost to her career from the exposure, though.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    I love HK. Of Gordon Ramsey's TV shows, it's always been my favorite, although sometimes I'll watch the BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares.

I haven't been keeping up with HK for a while, but I did see season 13 and 14 and I enjoyed those a lot. The season 14 finale kept me guessing. I really liked both Meghan and T, but in the end I do think that from what we saw on the show, Meghan was the right choice to end up winning. I do hope that T gets a huge boost to her career from the exposure, though.
    I'm watching season #13 now. I have to wonder if Steve's scheme with 2 of his friends will work. How they wanna tank so they can get rid of those they feel suck .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I finished season #13 of Hell's Kitchen and well Sterling grew on me. I debated if he was on something due to how goofy he acted at times. But I soon realized , that was just who he was. He's a fun , comedic guy who never at all was into the back stabbing or anger some people had on the show. What made it great was to see karma come back on "Steve" who wanted him off the show and couldn't stand someone who was really just wanted to have fun on the show.

At the end Ramsay let Sterling keep his jacket because even Gordon liked the guy. That he made people laugh and he shared a hug with him. I liked that. Mr.100 is on facebook and he still acts very fun and got married recently. I added him because I liked someone that happy.

Moving gears , Season #11 (Hulu skips the 12th season , I believe something happened to someone) and this season has this weird woman named Gina on it. She's 49 , Italian from the Bronx and kinda crazy as ****. She pulls out a doll....and speaks to her teammates through the doll. The women are stunned at this and the next day Gina quits before things even get started. Her team is prepping and she goes upstairs to get a hold of herself. After a medic checks her.

The women are happy crazy Gina is gone. That is for sure.

Thus far on season #11 the Men's team is awful. In fact so awful they barely can finish a service and haven't won a single challenge yet in 11 episodes. The worst part is watching this episode where they serve some in the military. Its there that the blue team shows how silly they can be. Ray (the oldest one there) struggles at being a leader and tries to get people to follow during this. Well Zack gets mad at one thing and decides to try and sabotage Ray. Which Gordon nails right away that he's being sabotaged during the service.

Zack laughing about it and trying to ruin the food should have sent him home there. Instead he sends home Ray.

So after another elimination , Ramsay had the women send a woman to the blue team and help the men finally at least compete. Well Nedra volunteers and claims she will make them winners. That they will win the challenge. Well ...they don't. And Nedra doesn't even get a point. The only one who does is Jon (who clearly is the best cook there but has to watch as Zack fucks up a lot). Anyhow Nedra wouldn't even help carry wine in and would drive them all crazy telling how the men needed to do this...and that. Pissing them all off pretty much.

At the dinner service , Nedra is so lazy she takes so long fixing her station. Gordon and her team gets after her. She costs them the service and her team votes her off. As she goes into an INSANE SCREAMING FIT ! She plans Anthony and Zack , claiming they screwed up her station. Both men never touched her station. At the end Gordon sends her home realizing she's clearly not good and was carried by the others.