Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Draw Me an X: PSYLOCKE

Over the next week, month, year, etc. please post original artwork depicting Elisabeth 'Betsy' Braddock in any of her incarnations!

This art can be new or old and in any medium, this also includes 3D rendered and sculptures.. If it's an old piece please indicate approximately when it was created. Please feel free to comment on others' work, BUT remember, this isn't art class and all posters are encouraged to participate regardless of talent. Unless specifically asked for, negative comments are not appreciated and will be reported to the moderator to be deleted.

So have fun and take your time!

Character Reference
    Costume Reference

Possible image hosting options to use for your stupendous Psylocke images are: DeviantArt, Photobucket, and Imageshack.
    (Note: This is a re-re-creation of the 'Draw Me an X: Psylocke' thread that was mangled by the 2012 and then 2014 forum changeovers. Many thanks to mattbib for creating the original thread.)

Pre-2012 Archive - Images recovered from that year's reset. (Only able to recover about 40% of the images.)
    2012-20142 Archive - Images recovered from the latest reset. (Not able to recover embedded CBR images.)

Sadly, I had to close down my webpage and the archives are no longer available. I dunno if I still have the originals saved anywhere.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 09-18-2018 at 12:03 AM.

BANNED

YAY for a new thread. Thanks Z!

@Taz: No problem.

Found an old disc which had the following on it (which is probably the least cringe worthy old art I've done at the time). I thought I had lost this during a hard drive crash many years ago. Done in 2004 trying to emulate Nagel. Figured I'd share.

Hopefully I'll have new stuff soon.

BANNED

Psylocke Earth 9997 (Earth-X)
    Here she goes the same adventures as her Earth 616 counterpart up to the Seige Perilous. On Earth 616, we all know she became The Eurasian ninja. On Earth 9997, of the Earth/Universe-X Series, she goes through but ends up in Otherworld. There she learns to control her Psionic powers even more due to Roma and Merlyns Training. At the end of the Trilogy becomes the Apprentice of Dr. Strange. So I did an Image of her after her time with Strange was completed.

Psylocke_sketch_zps1e010cf0.jpg
    Just a quick sketch I did this morning. I really like how Wood is experimenting with her telekinetic weaponry.

BANNED

Not a Draw but a photo manip of Robyn Lawley as Betsy.

@Taz - I like the faerie spirit vibe of your Psylocke design.

@Boycus730 - Looks good. The telekinetic ball and chain is a nice touch.

Quick sketch of my Royal Inspector - Special Investigations Div., Lady Elisabeth Braddock and her loyal Bodyguard, Kwannon. Based of Lee's UXM#256 cover. I was stumbling for sketch ideas when I came across it, then pow! Kwannon was sketch with a pen tool while Betsy is done with the pencil tool.

Why does Lee make these poses look so damn easy?
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 09-18-2018 at 12:04 AM. Reason: ninja edit - added sketch

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post

Quick sketch of my Royal Inspector - Special Investigations Div., Lady Elisabeth Braddock and her loyal Bodyguard, Kwannon. Based of Lee's UXM#256 cover. I was stumbling for sketch ideas when I came across it, then pow! Kwannon was sketch with a pen tool while Betsy is done with the pencil tool.

So awesome. love it.

@Taz: No problem.

Found an old disc which had the following on it (which is probably the least cringe worthy old art I've done at the time). I thought I had lost this during a hard drive crash many years ago. Done in 2004 trying to emulate Nagel. Figured I'd share.

Hopefully I'll have new stuff soon.
    It's gorgeous and the lines are so clean you could probably make an avatar out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post

Psylocke Earth 9997 (Earth-X)
    Here she goes the same adventures as her Earth 616 counterpart up to the Seige Perilous. On Earth 616, we all know she became The Eurasian ninja. On Earth 9997, of the Earth/Universe-X Series, she goes through but ends up in Otherworld. There she learns to control her Psionic powers even more due to Roma and Merlyns Training. At the end of the Trilogy becomes the Apprentice of Dr. Strange. So I did an Image of her after her time with Strange was completed.
    I love the coloring, her headress, the big purple butterfly and the neckline of the costume.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 05-08-2014 at 07:41 PM.

BANNED

Uncanny X-men Annual 11

Did this one in January of 2014.
    perpetually exploding horror face

My Art | My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheFool View Post

I never get tired of your adorable art.

@Taz - Nice job on the translation of her armor form. I loved that annual, they don't make them that fun anymore.

@BlitheFool - Love it. Nice expressions on both Betsy and Kurt.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 05-20-2014 at 07:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheFool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I never get tired of your adorable art.
    Agreed, and Burtsy forever! Such a fun couple. Telepathic Teleporting kiddies.. Literally Warpy babies lol.

@Taz - Nice job on the translation of her armor form. I loved that annual, they make them that fun anymore.

@BlitheFool - Love it. Nice expressions on both Betsy and Kurt.
    Thanks It's still a WIP, Have to add the arm bands and the cumberbunds on her legs. Slim the hips a tad and darken the area over her eyes. I want to pose her in that EXACT pose.. Probably work on it this weekend.

BANNED

Looking at this again I just got an Idea. Your Inspector and her Bodyguard.. Friggin GENIUS!!!!!
    Inspired me to do My Lady Butterfly and HER bodyguard. Kinda like He-man and the Sorceress. Lady Butterfly, and her Protector, Gossamer (Kwanon), got some brainstorming to do.