Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quick uodate..... wish I had more time.

Psylocke's Past-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Quick uodate..... wish I had more time.

Psylocke's Past-1.jpg
    Some of the most impactful events in Psylocke's life! I love it!! Can't wait to see it colored!!

Psylocke's Past-2.jpg

Thanks Drey...

BANNED

I did a couple redesigns of the basic costume with Psychic Armour. It's a bit washed out because my scanner is 400 years old.
    I did this showing the Psychic armour as an overlay to the regular uniform.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

when it was shown that Mahmud did a suit of armour for her. I loved the concept but want to sleek it up some and add flourishes of her old costumes to it.
    There's some of her Exiles, Outback, and Pink costumes in there. With the colours of the later suits.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    when it was shown that Mahmud did a suit of armour for her. I loved the concept but want to sleek it up some and add flourishes of her old costumes to it.
    There's some of her Exiles, Outback, and Pink costumes in there. With the colours of the later suits.
    Very cool! I definitely prefer the thigh high boots vs. the knee protector version. And the colors are great. There's something subtle about her costume that makes me think she's part Druid and part Knight.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Very cool! I definitely prefer the thigh high boots vs. the knee protector version. And the colors are great. There's something subtle about her costume that makes me think she's part Druid and part Knight.
    Thanks, man. I'm gonna trace it later and try to do a digital colouring more aligned with Mahmud's original. My printer/scanner suuuucks and the software to adjust images doesn't help much.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In the works, but at a crossroads. Will finish after I've made a few tough design choices. Shorts and a sash, or chainmail skirt? That is the question.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

BANNED

In the works, but at a crossroads. Will finish after I've made a few tough design choices. Shorts and a sash, or chainmail skirt? That is the question.
    Mailed Skirt would be classy and enhance the bodice. Taper the sides? So the skirt ends at a point?

Also, Mahmud Liked the one I did with the thigh highs lol.

This thread is always so buried and hard to find. I subscribed so wont happen again.

WIP just finished the foreground shading and moving on to the background. This has taken me the longest. Mainly due to working and all the work needing to be done around the house and my fur babies etc....... Plus it's probably one of my most detailed pieces as far as shading and line work goes. I'm really digging it.

Turmotulous Kwannon and Betsy 2.jpg

Beautiful..... I have to say, your work has always inspired me. From your Xjams and work in here. It pushes me to be better. So thank you.

Quick inking I did......

Psylunge.jpg

Chain-mail, definitely chain-mail and a sash too!
    Good design on Betsy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    WIP just finished the foreground shading and moving on to the background. This has taken me the longest. Mainly due to working and all the work needing to be done around the house and my fur babies etc....... Plus it's probably one of my most detailed pieces as far as shading and line work goes. I'm really digging it.

---

Quick inking I did......
    Love these Psy! I forgot to mention on DA, but I like how you are experimenting with your style, action pose, and incorporating tone and backgrounds.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 01-07-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Chain-mail, definitely chain-mail and a sash too!
    Good design on Betsy!

Love these Psy! I forgot to mention on DA, but I like how you are experimenting with your style, action pose, and incorporating tone and backgrounds.
    Oh 6hank you, and yes. I think its important to push yourself. Just trying to switch it up, see what works and what doesn't. It is surprisingly fun to let go a bit and see where it goes. =)

This is breathtaking. Love the design-concept.